perfectly wrong

This is inspired by perfectly wrong by Shawn Mendes.
She never knew a kiss could be this sweet but hurt so much at the same time.It hurts.But it hurts so good.
You cup her cheeks, lips pressed against hers.
Chaeyoung:Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? She whispered against your lips, the pain lacing her words.
You:Shhhh, i know, you breathed out, catching the tears that are running down her burning cheek right into your hand.Don't cry love.
Chaeyoung burries her face in her hands, shoulders shaking as the silent sobs make her shiver.She is still standing in your lap just like every night she comes over.
You:I'm sorry you whispered, tears stinging in your eyes as well, I'm so sorry.
Chaeyoung:I can't do this anymore, she said shaking her head in desperation.Don't you feel how broken we are?
You take her hand in yours, softly kissing her palm before looking up at her.
You:One last time?
Chaeyoung: Yes, she nods looking into your eyes.
You get up and you feel weak and drained, this has taken a tool on you too.The emotional damage is done.There's nothing to be amend.
Your bedroom is dark but you don't need to see her.You know her body like the back of your hand and she takes off your shirt, palm flat against your chest.
You are breathing heavily, clothes are falling to the floor, kissing in between and you have your hand on her lower back, guiding her to the bed.
This is what makes it worth it, she thought, feeling you.Her hands are on your shoulder, nails sinking into your skin.
Pleasure and pain in her eyes, soft moans tumbling from her full lips.
You squeeze her hand, reaching your high and she follows shortly after, throwing her head back into the pillows stifling a moan.
Your forehead rests on hers and you can't help it, tears are streaming down your face falling on her cheek and she whips them away from her skin.
You:Don't go, please stay
She shakes her head
Chaeyoung:Set me free, she whispered placing her hand on your racing heart, and you'll be free too.

You:Don't go, please stayShe shakes her head Chaeyoung:Set me free, she whispered placing her hand on your racing heart, and you'll be free too