Couple Pictures

<Thank you so much for supporting me on this story! I have became #8 in "My Idol Boyfriend!" Thank you guys alot! I love you all!>

RING RING RING

"Hello?"

"What..?"

"WAIT WHO IS THIS?!"

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..
-
"EMILY. YOU. NEED. TO. HELP. ME!" I shouted, making her wake up from her beauty sleep.

"Shut up Ava, I'm trying to sleep here!" She turns away, covering her head inside the blanket.

"This is about Tyler"

She jumped out of bed with her eyes widen.

"SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"This. Is. About. T-Y-L-E-R"

"Yep. Okay, c'mon lets go get you ready"

I laughed, following behind her. After a great hot shower, I dried my hair, brush my teeth and hair, curl my hair.

It wasn't like a real curl, but more like a wavy curl. I fixed my makeup, adding a light pink lipstick and fake lashes.

"Emily! Are you done picking out my clothes?" I asked, as she rummaged through my whole wardrobe.

"Where is that.. AH! Found it!" She hold up a short black top, a pair of jacket, and high waisted jeans.

"I think something is missing.." Her finger tapped her chin, thinking for a moment.

"Aha!" She went to my nightstand and pulled out my favorite black kitty headband with red stripe to it.

I gasp.

"That is gonna be.. PERFECT!"

Tyler's P.O.V
I looked at my ticking time watch.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I sigh, looking away from my watch when I saw a stunning brown headed girl walking towards me.

My jaw dropped.

"Hi..!" Her voice broke my thoughts, I shook my head. I cleared my throat.

"Hey, you're quite late, I'm suppose to practice my solo cheography for the comeback"

Her eyes grew widen. "Ahh! I'm sorry, you can go practice if you want.." She looked down, fiddling her fingers.

I bit my bottom lip, my brows furrowed. "Hey, don't worry, I'll just kill sometime" My hand running through her back, pulling her close.

She looked back up at me.

"Afterall, we are gonna take a 'Few' pics for my Sweetagram" I smiled at her, her face turned into a tomato.

"Oh by the way.." I lean closer to her "-why is my puppy called 'Chimmie'?"

"Ahhh! It wasn't me!" She mourned, I can't help but laughing at her.
-
"Okay.. you both get a little closer!" The photographer said.

I looked at her, she was terriby shy. I sigh, My hand trailed across her back to her shoulder, pulling her towards my chest.

Shocked, her hands were placed in my chest. "THATS IT! PERFECT!" He said.

"Smile.." I whisper, her lips curled up, showing her beautiful smile.

We take a few more pics. Cuddling, blushing, smilling.

"Okay! Last one!" He rasied his three fingers. She sat on my lap, her arms spread around my neck.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"On-"

I kissed her before he could snap the last picture, her eyes were shocked. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Oh my sweet Heavens!"

There were alot of gaspings. I just ignored it, she didn't kissed back, she was stunned on my lap.

I pull myself. "Well that was the last pic wasn't it? Now I'm going to go.."

I picked her up in a bridal style, she shook out of her thoughts.

"Hey! Put me down!"