The Deal

"W-What..?" I was stunned. A Deal?! With an idol?! "A deal..? Wh-What kind of d-deal you want to m-make with m-me?" I asked, my fingers were trembling.

"You have to pretend as my GirlFriend"

BA THUMP! BA THUMP! BA THUMP!

My heart started to race. "WHAT?!-" He covered my mouth with his hand from talking out loudly, his eyes darted towards the door. "Shh.. quiet someone is here"

He was standing WAY too close, I could've fainted by now but I stood still.

"Where the heck is Tyler?"

"He should be in the fansmeet"

"Well he told me that he is changing.."

"This long?! That man is crazy!"

I heard the mumurs coming outside the door. I was guessing its Matthew, Gideon, and Aaron. "Hey.. aren't you suppose to be in the fansmeet?" I whispered. "Not until you answer me" He looked at me with his red eyes.

The voices soon went away. We both stand farther away from eachother. "But-" I inhaled. "Why me? Why would you choose me? You're someone famous and I'm just a fan of yours.." I blushed lightly.

"I perfer girls like you rather then those models who begs me like old fools" He scoffed underneath his breath. My jaw dropped.

"B-But!-"

"Didn't you say you were a fan?" He interrupted.

"I-I am your fan! I'm just suprised by all of this.. " My face was burning.

"What if I kiss you?"

"What..?" My eyes darted straight to his eyes, locking our gaze. "What if I KISS you?" He put one step closer to me. He gripped on my wrist, lifiting it to the air.

"Wait wh-"

Tyler's P.O.V

I didn't hesistate. My lips met her soft lips. I could feel her hand on my chest, trying to push me away. I kept still, holding on her elbows tightly.

I groaned, shoving my tounge inside her mouth, mixing my saliva with hers. It must be her first kiss I thought. She seemed to never have any experiences, while I kiss lots of girls and famous models before.

 Our lips parted, and she was left with a pair of shock eyes. She murmured something under her breath

That was my first kiss..

"You can't deny it. I'm taking it as a yes" My fingers raked through my messy red hair. "By the way, I like your outfit" I smirked. She blushed bright red.

-
"Dude where the heck are you when you're changing your damn clothes?" Gideon [Black hair and blue light eyes] argued, throwing me with his furious expression.

"I had a problem with the clothing so it took me awhile" I lied. I did not want him to know what was I up to.

"You guys shouldn't argue, our fans will be sad~" Purred Nicko [Blonde hair and Pink eyes]. "And quit purring Nicko" Gideon scoffed.

"Tsk.. Tsk, you two never grow up" Aaron rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I didn't started it first, its not my problem that my clothing messed up" I crossed my arms on my bare chest.

"Well, lets get going, make sure you give them your charming smiles" Aaron winked cheerfully, it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Oh I would" I winked back.

<HEYAA! My lovely readers! Potato Author here, and I'm guessing y'all already meet the boys right? Anyways, I'll make the description for all of them: Ava, Tyler, Emily, Gideon, Aaron, Matthew, and Nicko! Stay tuned for more characters~!>