Lost Keychain

"Oh no, oh no!" I rummaged through my backpack. "No! I can't lose that limited edition Reckless X keychain!" I countinued to mess up my backpack, taking everything out of the bag. "Aw! That is so hard to get!" I sigh with defeat. I pulled back the strands of my brown hair.

"I guess I must have dropped it when I fell" I put the things back to my bag when the door knocked. "Ehh?" I got up and quickly walked to the door. "Heya girl!" A blonde hair girl bounces cheerfully. "Oh.. Hey Em, whats up?" I asked, letting her in. "Thanks. By the way, the Reckless X concert is next week!" she grinned wildly, showing all her white teeth.

"Well its probably sold out by now so, I'm watching them on live instead" I shrug sadly. "Not without this" she waved two tickets in the air. "Oh my gosh, shut up.." My eyes widen. "Yea gurl!" I hugged her tightly. "How the heck did you get those?" I asked, holding the tickets and look at them closely. "Ahh simple, I tricked a girl with a fake ticket" she winked. "You shouldn't do that" I crossed my arms across my chest and rolled my eyes. "Atleast give me a 'Good Job' or 'You're the best'!" she pouted. I patted her head. "Fine.." I can't help myself but smile. "Can't wait".
-
"Ava hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Emily shouted out loud. "Yea! Coming!" I opened the door. I wore a red crop top and high denim black jeans. "Damn girl, I'm pretty sure your bias will notice you" she gave me a wink. "Oh shut up, I just like the color" I blushed. "Anyways, lets go!" she grabbed my wrist and drag me out of the door. "Hey! Wait up!".

We soon arrived at a huge outdoor stage. "Woah.. this place is huge!" I exclaimed, gazing at the beautiful lights. "Duh~ Its their fifth anniversary, they want to suprise their fans of course" she said with the sassy tone on her voice. "Ooh! I can't wait!" I have been waiting for this in a very long time, it was my first concert I have ever visited. "Oh, I also heard that they will also have a fans meet" she nudged at me. "Ahh.. I hope I can meet him" I said with an awe.

We stood at the front line, how lucky. Suddenly, the lights flashed out. Various of lights splash into the stage, five young handsome guys stood on stage. "ARE YOU ALL READY?!" Cried out their leader, Aaron [Brown hair and green eyes] The crowd of ladies cheered. "LETS ROCK THIS SHOW!" My eyes gleamed at that one guy. Tyler [Red hair and red eyes], he is my favourite bias. That personality of his feels my body with heat. The moment he appeared on stage, the moment I noticed that he was walking towards me. He knelt down and gave me a folded paper in my palm. He walked back and joined his band. I looked into my palm and unfolded the paper. "Oh my gosh.."

Tyler's P.O.V

<Go back to the moment she bumped into him>

I laid into the ground, looking up at a brown hair girl with a beautiful face. "AHHH! I'm so sorry!" She looked at me with those flushing cheeks. She got up and picked her things that dropped. "Are you h-hurt?" she asked. "N-No, I'm not hurt, don't worry.." I answered, still staring at her. I realized that she had our limited keychain.

My memories flushed in. That moment I threw the keychain into the air, it was her who got it. My eyes widen with suprise, I slowly took the keychain from her backpack. "-Now if you might excuse me.." I quickly got up, slipping the keychain into my pocket.

<Present>

I saw the familliar face that appeared the day before. Brown hair, blue bright eyes, and a perfect circle face. I walked towards her, making her stammer. I knelt down and slip the folded paper I made earlier into her palm, and walked away. After the show, I waited at the backstage, leaning on my back and crossed arms.

"Hey Tyler, aren't you gonna get ready for fansmeet?" Matthew [Blue hair and red glasses] said, nudging on me. "You go first, I got someone to meet" I nudged back, patting his back as he leave. A shy, brown hair girl appeared. Her legs were all wobbly, I guess she is nervous. "H-Hey.." The words from her mouth muttered out nervously. "You don't have to be nervous, come with me" I said, taking her wrist and take her out of the backstage.

"Ah wait, where are we going..?" she followed behind me. I stopped at my private dressing room. "Go in" I opened the door, letting her in. She walked in, her whole body was shaking, she must be a nerve wrecking. "I'll just get straight to the point.." I sigh, pulling out the keychain she had. "Is this yours?" I asked, showing her keychain. "Y-Yes, thats my lost keychain.." she flushed embarrassly.

I stepped towards her, making her lean back at the wall. I lift my hand, placing it right beside her head. "Here.." I placed the keychain on her palm. "T-Thank you.." she let a few strands of her hair fall to her flushing face. I pulled it to the back of her ear. "Now, I would like to make a deal with you.."