His Roomate

I walked down the quiet street, sighing under my breath, I looked up at the orange-pink colored sky.

"I wonder if Emily is busy or not.." I take out my phone and dial Emily's number. I placed the phone against my ear.

BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP..

"Hmm.. strange, she usually picks up my calls quickly.." I started worrying, what could happen to her? Is she safe? Is she busy? Is she.. endangered?

Without hesitating, I send her a message:

A: Hey, why aren't you picking up my calls?

I stared at it for a moment.. several seconds, minutes, maybe even an hour! I thought I was gonna go crazy when my phone buzz.

E:x Hey sorry to make you wait, I forgot to take my phone when I was off to the mall =)

I felt relieved. "Ahh.. thank goodness you're okay.." I smiled. Suddenly, I felt a hand covering my eyes.

I heard a gentle laugh tickling my ear. "What's a pretty little girl doing in the middle of a lonely street?" I turned, ready to punch that culprit when I realized it was..

"Oh my gosh.. GIDEON?!" 

"Aye! You got me cutie~" He winked, I blushed. "What on earth are you doing here?" I asked him. "I should've ask the same.. what are you doing here?" He turned to ask.

"Hey! You haven't answered my question!" I pursue my lips, crossing my arms. He chuckled. "Hahah, you're so cute you know that?" He smirked.

I felt my cheeks burning up. "Whatever, I'm here because I needed some fresh air.." I sigh deeply. "My guts told me that you don't seem okay.." 

He leaned forward, his hands on his pockets. His height level reach mine, his eyes staring into my aqua ones.

"I'm fine.. don't worry.." I looked away, avoiding his gaze. "Is it because of Tyler?" He asked, his finger on my chin, making me look into his eyes.

I hesitated, my lips parted. I stared off to space..

AGH! SNAP OUT OF IT!  I told myself.

I cleared my throat. "No.. its nothing, just.. getting my head out of things.." I answered. "Well then, since you got nothing to do, lets go have some fun!" He grinned.

"But I-" 

GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

We both stopped. I look down my belly, embarrassed. "I suppose you hadn't ate anything all day.." He started laughing.

"HEY! STOP LAUGHING!" I cried out, embarrass.                                                                                                       -                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 We stand out infront of his apartment. "Wait.. wait.. you can't tell me to go in to your private apartment!" I yelled, looking at the huge building.

"Oh c'mon, a hundred percent you'd love it in there!" He grasp my wrist, dragging me inside. "Hey! Hold on!"

I tried to stop him, but he is VERY stubborn. He dragged me all the way to the highest floor of the building.

It was the only floor that has one room and a private elevator, most likely for him. I saw two large beds.

"Umm.. why do you have two beds? Don't you live alone?" I asked, staring into the beds. "I have a roomate, so don't get any weird ideas" He warned.

"Rest assured, I'm clean minded" I smiled. He smiled back and washed a few lettuces. "Do you want to have pork for dinner?" He asked, slicing a piece of pork meat.

"Yes please!" I said cheerfully. He laughed and start grilling the pork. I smelled the fresh, pleasant aroma, making my mouth water with delight.

"Dinner is ready" He said, placing down a plate of honey-glazed perfectly sliced pork (Even the author is getting hungry just typing it).

He gave me a bowl of rice and chopsticks. "Thanks" I smiled, helping myself with those delicious made pork.

He just sat there, watching me eat. I look at him and blush. "Aren't you gonna eat?" I ask him, chewing on my food. 

"Don't talk while you eat" He chuckled, I blushed and swallowed down my chew food. "Why aren't you eating?" I repeated.

"Watching you eat already makes me full" He gave me his most charming smile. I looked away, my face red as a tomato.

"Your mouth is such a mess" He grab a napkin and wipe off the bits of rice off my mouth. I cleared my throat.

"Thanks.." I countinued looking away, chewing on my food. As I delightly eat my food. The door swing open.

My eyes widen and I dropped my chopsticks.

"Oh, you're back!"