The Truth Untold

Tyler's P.O.V

<The day before they met>

"Dude.. are you sure about this?"

"Yea.. I'm sure.."

"This is how you are planning to get away from her?"

"Yes, so who's this girl?"

"Her name is Avana Peterson. Brown hair, Aqua eyes, her personality is mostly calm"

"Alright, anything else?"

"She's a senior, her school is located near our location, the 'Sakura High'.. thats all the information I know"

I nodded as I looked at the paper

"First, no sexuality between eachother. Second, no touching. And last, you musn't fall in love with her, if you do, I will break the contract and you must go back with Valerie"

"Contract is signed"

<Back to Present Day>
I dragged her out of the studio, we stood outside, checking if there is no one watching.

She coughed.

"Umm.. what are we.. err-"

"What do you want to do?" I turned back at her, still gripping on her wrist.

"I don't know.."

"Well lets go grab food, grab on my arm" She grabbed on my arm, sticking close to me, her chest brushed against my arm, I flinched.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, looking quite suprised. "No, nothing, just shocked.." I cleared my throat and countinued to walking.

I took my car keys out of my pocket.

BEEP BEEP!

My lamborghini is perfectly parked in the V.V.I.P, her jaw dropped. "What the hell.. THIS IS YOUR CAR?!" She flinched shockingly.

"Er.. yea, I still have more cars then this one parked in my villa" I scratch the back of my neck, rolling my eyes up.

She was silent. I open the car door for her and she got in silently. I got in the other side, starting the engine. I gazed at her as she gulped awkwardly.

"Not your first time huh?" I chuckled, driving the car out of the parking lot. "Yea.. I've never ride a kind of expensive car before.." She laughed nervously.

I focused down the street, scrolling down my phone. "What do you want to eat?" I could hear her mumuring to herself.

"Umm.. Ava?"

Ava's P.O.V

I blinked. Wait.. did he just said my name? I never told him my name before.. I darted on his eyes with a fast motion.

"Did you j-just said my n-name?" I asked him, eyes growing wider. "Yea.. I ask where do you wanna eat" He sounded calm, forgetting what he said.

I coughed. "But I never told you my name.." He look at me hesitately before answering.

"Ah.. I've heard it from your.. friend?" He sounded hight pitched, nervousness hidden in his tone.

He looked away, focusing on the road.

I take one look of him before returning to his question. "Maybe, lets eat pork rice!"

He started to chuckle. I look at him confusingly. "Pork rice? Really?" He tried to hold back a laugh.

"Its very DEWICIOUS!" I stared at him with my puppy eyes. He bit his bottom lips, exhaling through his teeth.

"Ugh.. fine.. lets go" He rolled his eyes, though his smiling.

I exhaled.

I was still thinking about it. It couldn't be possible that he knows my name and Emily rarely says my name.

There should be something behind this.

It wouldn't be possible that he would date me rather then the models or maybe some fans that are far gourgeous then me.

I should find out more..