Dream

Tyler's P.O.V

I groaned, banging my head with my fists. "Ugh.. F*ck!" I cussed. I messed up so bad, I didn't expect myself to take it that far!

"Maybe I should give this to Gideon, he probably would be glad that I bought food" I sigh, driving to his apartment.

I arrived there atleast 20 minutes, not far away from where my location was. I went to the receiptionist and picked up a few things before I head to the top floor.

The receiptionist did said that he brought over some young woman whatsoever. I didn't really care, because he does that likely all the time.

Something did caught on my mind, she said that Gideon brought back a brown head girl and a pair of aqua eyes.

That caught my attention, but I don't seem to care, there is no way that could be her. Plenty of young women could have same looks like her.

I shrug and used our private elevator. I reached the top floor, I entered the password and the door unlocked.

I step in and to my shock, I saw a  young familliar woman that is as shock as I am. "Oh, you're back!" Gideon exclaimed, getting up from his seat.

"G-Gideon.. why is she here?" I asked, stunned and shocked at the same time. "Oh her?" He smirked, looking at her with her shock expression.

"Ahh, well.. she was very hungry so I invited her over to fill her empty belly" His hand ran to the back of his neck.

"I-I need to go.. thanks for the food" She bowed at him and quickly swift pass me. I slam the door shut, making her turn to face me.

"Woah.. easy there buddy.." He took my wrist, I turn to face him with my furious glare. "Be a little more softer would ya?" He shot back with his intense gaze.

"How the f*ck am I suppose to chill when she is LITERALLY injured?!" I yelled, pulling my own wrist from his grasp.

I lifted her into my arms. "I left food for you. Now f*ck off!" I added, carrying her all the way to my bed.

I made her lay there, inspecting her ankle. I take out the first aid kid from my night stand, I wrap her wounded ankle with cotton and bandages.

Once its all done, I place her small, dainty feet on a cushion, resting it there. I looked up at her, eyes close, snoring peacefully. Her chest moved up and down, I listened to the sound of her heartbeat.

You stupid little girl, you make me worried  I sigh.

I got up from my own bed and head straight for the kitchen, I see Gideon stuffing his mouth with the food I bought.

He looked up at me and just countinue to chew on his food. "Come and sit, I already heat up the food.." He said, patting on the chair beside him.

I sat down and he gave me a bowl of rice. "So, where did you find her?" I asked, eating on some rice. 

"Well, particularly I found her in the middle of the quiet street few miles away from my apartment" He replied.

I nearly choked on my food. I coughed, patting on my chest. I chug down a glass of water and glared at him.

He started laughing. "Calm down bro, I didn't do anything to put my hands on her, just leading her back to our apartment for food" He calmly said.

"This day would have been better if Valerie hadn't showed up" I grunted, stuffing more rice on my mouth furiously.

"Man, you're an eater! Slow down, there is still plenty of food you need to stuff on" He laughed, slamming his hand on the table.

"Hahah, very funny. Well whatever, its kinda' late for her to go home, so I'm sleeping on the couch" I sigh, finishing up the bowl of rice.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I waved sarcastically, and left him. "Oh and if you touch her, you know what will happen" I warned him, leaving him laughing even more.

I walked over to the couch beside the bed. I rest my head in a pile of cushions, looking up in the ceiling before closing my eyes.

Ava's P.O.V

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping, it was such a good night rest that my body felt like floating in air.

I touched the mattress, it was soft and silky. And I realize this wasn't my room. Shocked, I bring myself to rise, looking at the surroundings of this fancy room.

"Oh my gosh.. what the heck happened?" Confused and tired, I decided to lay back down, thinking it was a dream.

I faced over my side and see a sleeping red headed boy. My eyes widen. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed, but then I realize I was too loud.

I cover my mouth with my hand.  

But wait.. this is a dream right? So I can do anything I want.. can't I?

I looked over him, smiling. "Then maybe I can live on my dream.." I laid back down, touching its gourgeous face.

"Stop touching my face would ya'?" He said, awoken from his sleep. "Argh! You scared me!" I cried.

"Well nevermind. This is my dream, I can do anything I want" I muttered, getting on top of him. "It is best to have some fun before waking up"

He gave me his 'are you serious bro' face, squeezing on my waist. "Ouch!" I whimpered. My eyes grew huge.

Wait a minute..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, the birds chirp away and the trees start shaking.

"Y-You.. stay away from me T-Tyler.." I warned, holding a pillow as my weapon. "Why should I? Isn't this your dream?" He smirked.

"Hey Hey Hey! I'm not that stupid!" I blushed furiously. "Fun you say? Well lets have some fun shall we?" The edges of his lips curled up, his eyebrow raised.

"No, No.. Tyler be serious.." I deepen my voice, butterflies on my belly. He pulled my hand, getting on top of me, he smirked.

"Too bad princess!" He stick his tounge out at me. I was ready to scream when he placed a finger at my lips.

"Shh.. just sleep.." I dozed, the little trick of his worked! I feel tired and exhausted. I closed my eyes, biting my lips.

He leaned forward, giving a little kiss on my neck. "Sleep tight princess.." He whispered, and a moment, he vanished like air.