Practice

Tyler's P.O.V

Ugh.. whats wrong with me  I cussed. I was taking advantage of her but I luckily got away from it. I buried my body with hot morning showers.

I started to feel crazy. I had a sudden feeling that makes my heart thump insanely. My eyes widen. Am I in love with her?!

No.. It couldn't be impossible!  I banged my fists againsts the wall. I had already promised not to have feelings for her.

I thought I could have been sick or whatsoever but I had a dance to practice. I got off the shower and dressed in my white shirt and sweatpants.

I look at her sleeping peacefully, I decide to leave her some bacon and pancakes for her to stuff on rather then having an empty stomach.

I then left my apartment.

-

I arrived at the studio and see the boys have already practiced. "Yo Tyler! You're late!" Aaron exclaim, rushing over to me.

"Sorry.. I overslept" I sigh. "Anyways our epic comeback is just a few weeks away, we have to start practicing!" He reminded, joining the other boys.

I dropped my backpack and practiced, step by step. "Alright boys, lets go!" He switch the music on, the songs started playing, we started dancing.

We were using the new song we are going to release at our comeback day. When my part came, I stepped forward.

I did my B-Boy and Floor combo, I then step back and countinued to join their dance. When our dance routine was over, I drank a whole bottle of water.

"Great Job you guys~" Nicko clapped his hands childishly. "That should work we our cheography dance, I'm pretty sure all of our dear fans will be proud about it" Matthew said.

I sat on the corner, scrolling about my phone, wondering if she had woken up. "Tyler! Can't you see someone is waiting for you?"

Gideon snatched my phone. I was ready to punch him in the face when she appeared on the door.

Ava's P.O.V

I woke up, again, looking around the room. I sigh. It was a dream afterall  I jumped off bed and stared at my messsed up hair on the mirror.

"I need a shower.." I groaned. I stepped into a nearby bathroom I see and bath myself with warm water.

Without noticing, this place wasn't my house! I was shock! What was I suppose to wear! I started to panic like crazy.

I stopped panicing, I have no choice but to wear oversized boy's shirt, Lucky for me, I have a good sense of fashion.

I slid into Tyler's wardrobe, picking out a red and black stripe shirt. I put it on my self, it dropped about my thighs.

I put a black jacket around my waist, tying them together. I rolled up the sleeves. I fixed my horrible face with a few foundations, mascara, lipstick, and eyeshadow.

Getting out of the room, I smelled delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. I followed the smell and it landed on the bacon and pancake I see.

I sat down and munched on them. I really have to thank Tyler for this. I smiled. Suddenly, a small paper fall out of the table.

I picked it up and read it.

Practice our comeback and the J-HIGH studio.

My eyes widen. I quickly finish up the food and left. I slid into my sneakers and dashed off the first floor 'till the ground floor.

I rushed off the double doors and grab the first taxi I saw. "To J-HIGH studio please!" The driver nod his head.

He started driving. Soon we reached the studio. It was tall and huge, the view up there must be great!

I paid the driver and left. I walked up the stairs, and pushed the glass door. I rushed for the elevator when someone stopped me.

"Excuse me miss.. if you're a fan, please wait at the lounge" A woman on an elegant suit and a hair tied in a bun appeared.

"I'm sorry but I'm Tyler's Girlfriend and I need to see him RIGHT NOW!" I demanded, stubbornly trying to get in the elevator.

"Unfortunately he is busy and I'm afraid you are just a fan of his, so please step aside-"

"Wait, she is with me"

A black hair devil stepped up. I look into his eyes. "Oh I must have mistaken her, I truly apologize for my misunderstanding Mr. Gideon" She apologize.

"Its fine, now shoo, go back to work" He waved his hand back and forth. She bowed 400 degrees and left.

"Now princess, you want to see Tyler huh?" He smirked. I nodded my head and smiled. "Alright then, lets go"

We entered the elevator silently. 

TING! 

The elevator stopped. We walk out of the elevator, he leaded me all the way to their practice room.

"Wait here princess, I'll get him for you" He open the door and went inside. I waited outside, leaning on the wall.

I heard a loud noise inside, I peek through the tiny window and see that Tyler was about to punch him.

I step inside quietly. I stood there when his eyes flew over to mine.

"Ava?"