Running Away

<Aye Aye Aye! Long time no read~! Just gonna be a little drama in this chapter, so.. Good Luck!>

Tyler's P.O.V

I sit firmly on my chair, butterflies on my stomach, I swallowed my saliva as he fixes his eyes on me, arranging papers right in front of me.

"So, say.." He said, giving me a serious look, "-what do you want to say about what happen?" I stayed focus, giving him a death glare.

"Whatever you do, don't hurt her, if you do.. I'll hurt you first" I warned. He starts to laugh all of a sudden, giving me bad vibes about what's gonna happen next.

"Tyler.. Tyler.. how PATHETIC do you think you are?" He stops, a cold, stern voice in his tone make me shiver.

"Do you know who I am?" I bit my lips on his question, gulping down slowly. "You're my f-father.." I replied.

"Well done!" He claps his hands. "Now.. Now.. I won't hurt her.." He said, I darted up at him feeling happy, "-unless.. you sign this paper.."

He gives me a paper and a pen, I read onto it closely, my eyes widen. "WHAT?!" I roared with anger.

"YOU CANNOT LET MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER OVER..!" I yelled, furious. "Son.. don't make me punish-"

"I DON'T GIVE A F*CK! YOU CANNOT F*CKING DO THIS TO ME! THIS ISN'T YOUR LIFE, IT'S MINE! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO ME!"

I tear the paper to half, running out of the room. "TYLER!" He shouted. I slam the door shut, racing over to Ava.

"AVA!" I yelled, she turn her head, confuse. 

"Tyler-"

"Look, there's no time to explain, RUN AWAY WITH ME!"

I grab both of her hands, urging to run away. "Tyler.. Tyler, wait what's going on?" She ask, confuse of what's happening.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST COME WITH ME!"

"TYLER!"

I look at her, huge tears forms on her eyes. 

"Tyler..."

"Ava.. why are you crying?" I soften my face, wiping away huge tears that rolls down on her cheek. 

"Tyler.. I've heard everything.." She sniffed. "Ava.. whatever he says, don't listen to him!" I said, she shook her head no.

"No Tyler.. his right. You should go back with her.." My eyes went wide. "Ava! Don't listen to anything he says! His a liar! A fool and a bastard!"

"Tyler.. I'm worth nothing.. I'm just an ordinary low-life living girl that has nothing, no wealth, no fame, no nothing, she is worth much more, she has everything. You are something.. and I am nothing.. All I can give you is problems and troubles and you always handle everything with care, and all you did, was for a fake relationship with me.. Tyler, go with her, stop wasting your time on someone like me. I-I'm sorry.."

She let her hands away from me, running away with huge tears. 

"Ava.. Wait-!"

"Son, that's enough, you've heard her.."

I tried to stop her.. but I couldn't.. I failed miserably.. I felt the rage and madness inside of me.. the feeling of trying to murder someone with my own hands.

"If you haven't had started this would never had happen!" I roared, facing my own father, "and guess what? You kept on interfering with my life! You were always blaming EVERYTHING on me! You always give me more pressure! WHY WON'T YOU STOP INTERFERING WITH MY F*CKING LIFE! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! MY LIFE, MY RELATIONSHIP, EVERYTHING! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? I'M DONE BEING YOUR F*CKING SON! YOU EVEN KILLED MOTHER! YOU ARE YET THE WORSE FATHER I'VE EVER LIVE MY LIFE WITH! JUST STOP LOOKING FOR ME! LETS JUST SAY.. FOREVER!"

All those words.. all those hate that I've been bottling up.. I waste it all on him, my own father, and with those words.. I never saw him again..

I hate my own father..