Neko! Connor x reader

Plot: Cyberlife realised a new model of android, and because of its odd futures it is designed to be deviant. You have that model and his names Connor. One night he has a nightmare and comes for you for comfort.
This is very short, only 273 words
(Warning: Connor is small in this one ((hence why he can sit in your lap)) and is very light- like a real cat... just go with it)
Your POV

"(Y/N)..."

Pat... pat

"(Y/N)...!"

A light patting on my cheeks makes me open my eyes and I squint at the hazel eyes gazing at me. I sit up and Connor moves back so he's not in my face.

"What's the matter, Connor?" I yawn while rubbing my eyes and pat my lap for him to sit on. He sits on my lap and wraps his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"I-I had a nightmare..." he whispers, his cat ears twitching when my hair brushed them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I question gently, hugging him back.

"No..." he whimpers and puts his head in my neck.

I nod in understanding and fiddle with his tail, which is fluffy just like real cats. He yawns and nuzzles into my neck.

"Do you want to sleep here?" I ask while taking his arms from my around neck and laying him down, already knowing the answer. He nods weakly and I lay down next to him, facing him. I reach up and gently touch his ear, making him purr and nuzzle into my hand.

This continues for a good five minutes until he falls asleep.