T-Shirt Problems

You had decided to go to the mall this morning. You girlfriend Hayley had been out with some friends last night and didn't come home. You just figured she had stayed with a friend.

You were sat in the food court when something caught your eye. It was a Hot Topic. Hot Topic had been one of your favorite store's since you could remember. So you decide to go for a little look around.

As you were looking at the T-shirts you find one that interests you. It's one of your girlfriend's band. You had decided to buy it. As you were walking out of the store you got a text. It was Hayley asking you to pick her up. Since you were "Girlfriend of the year" as Hayley would say, you said yes.

Before you picked her up you decide to put on your new shirt. You knew how much it embarrassed Hayley when you wore T-Shirts with Paramore on them. She had personal stole all of the ones you had when she moved on with you. So, a little payback was due.

As you left the mall your new shirt on. Tucking the tag into the sleeve of it. Once you got to your car you headed to Hayley's friend's house. As you pulled up Hayley was sitting outside waiting for you. She smiled happily as she walked up to the car. But as she got in her expression changed.

"Where did you get that shirt?" Hayley said a little aggravated. "Well, while I was at the mall this morning I saw a Hot Topic and thought if look around it." You said matter-of-factly. You know she was aggravated with you. She took all you Paramore shirts because whenever someone would say something you had to say something about Hayley.

Whether it was about how beautiful she is, or how amazing her voice is. She hated it. She never told you why she hated it. But, you knew she did. "Why do you hate it when I wear shirts of YOUR band?" You said putting inference on "your." "I don't know. It's just weird." Hayley said. She looked out the car window after saying that. Meaning she didn't want to talk about it anymore. You were going to keep pushing though.

  "Hayley, come on, I know you really don't think it's weird. You like weird things. You know you can tell me anything." You tried the sweet way of pushing her first. Hayley stayed silent until we got home. Once we were inside she said, "I don't like it because you always say Hayley instead of my girlfriend and it does weird me out. It's like I'm not even your girlfriend." Hayley presented to walk up the stairs.

You just stood there processing what Hayley had said until you heard the shower start. The only thing that came out of your mouth was "So, can I have my shirts back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like this image. It's kinda random but I think it's cute. If Y'all want to request anything just leave a comment. Don't forget to vote and share the story with your friends.