Kian

PLEASE READ A/N!!!

I peek my head out of the doorway and look both ways to make sure there was no one there. I slowly make my way down one hallway and turn a corner to another. The hallway ends at a beautiful old oak door. I put my ear to the door and listen for any sound. After waiting a minute I try the handle. It's unlocked so I slowly open it. I step into the room and close the door quietly behind me. I turn around and my eyes widen as I see an open window just across the room. I slowly walk over to the window and look down. Luckily I'm still on the first floor. I feel arms wrap around my waist and breathing against my neck.

"And where are you going?"

I turn around and look up. In front of me is a boy about 18 years of age.

"Who are you?" I ask, suddenly noticing that he doesn't have a shirt on.

"Name's Kian, you must be _____." He smiles brightly and I smile back.

"Yes but, um, why don't you have a shirt?" I Blush as I notice his arms are still wrapped around me.

"Well when someone, especially someone who should be in a locked room, barges in on me going to the washroom, I tend not to have a shirt on." He pulls away from me and frowns slightly.

"Oh, umm.." I try to think of something to say but I don't want Connor to get in trouble for leaving the door unlocked.

"Why'd you leave? Don't you like it here?" His smile returns but this time I don't smile back.

"Well aren't you guys kidnappers? I don't really feel safe when I'm in a house full of kidnappers."

"Wait, did they not tell you?" Kian frowns slightly and looks lost in thought.

"Ummm. Tell me what?"

"Why we 'kidnapped' you."

"Wait so it wasn't just because you wanted a punching bag?" My eyes widen.

"What! No! Someone was after you and we needed to kidnap you to keep you safe! The guy wants to kill you! And what do you mean by punching bag?"

"Who?" I run through the list of people that would like to kill me. Surprisingly, there was a lot.

"I'll answer you if you answer me." He crosses his arms slightly and I sigh.

"Fine, Luke was torturing me and Connor came in and got him to stop before.... Before what I don't know..." I look down at my shoes. Even though Luke did those things I still don't want him to be punished.

"He what!" I look back up and see that Kian looks like he's going to explode. "I'm going to kill him! He knows he's not supposed to do that!"

"Please don't." I plead.

He looks at me like I just grew a second head. "Why? Don't you hate him?"

"I-I don't know..."

"Well, I need to make sure you don't get hurt anymore so do you want to stay with me?"

I look up slightly and think for a moment. "Stay in you room?"

"Yes."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Okay, so three very important things.

1. I won't be able to update for 2-3 weeks 'cause I'm going on vacation and I don't like updating on my phone.

2. I was wondering if you want this to be more of a love story than just adventure. Like you could tell me which member of Janoskians or O2L you want to be paired with and I can switch between a few, or the most picked three. Or I could do a theme where you play with their hearts to get away.

3. Do you want _____ to say yes or no to staying in Kian's room?

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS TO #2 AND #3!!! I can't continue this story until I get at least one answer from each. Have a good day/night. <3

PS. OMGGGGG GUYYSSS THANKKSSS!!!! 847 READS!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

SONG OF THE WEEK: BANG BANG, JESSI J, ARIANA GRANDE, NICKI MINAJ

RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY: I've written over 20 complete stories but I've never told anyone about them.