When reality hits...

Authors note:hey doodes just before this chapter starts I wanna let yall know that this will be from Nickys POV and how he reacts to what had just happened and what he had done. ENJOY🤪

Nickys POV
My fingers tremble as I reach to grasp the steering wheel. Sweat falls down my forehead into my lap. What the fuck have I done. I just injured the only person in my life that I cared for. FUCK.

I punch the head board multiple times until I see a residue of blood. I now feel no pain. How could I do this. At least I know that pussywhole   Michael is dead. I just hope my baby comes through.

Wait why am I calling her my baby? After all the shit she done to me. She left me. She didn't want me. And I still love her. Wait. That's why I love her. I get it ....  She plays hard to get and that's just my type. A grin spread across my face at the thought of that night in the hospital.

I felt my member growing hard in my pants. That was the first time I felt myself inside of me for years and shit it felt good. I felt my member throb inside my jeans. I pulled over I a side walk. This was gonna be dealt with.

I pulled over a forcefully whipped my dick out of my pants. It bounced in excitement. I opened my phone and pulled out a naked picture of Latice. Even though it was from 6years ago it got me excited every night i looked at it.

I started to stroke my member slowly at first but when both the image and the night popped into my head at the hospital 3 years ago I got more excited and began to vigorously stroke harder.

''Say my name Baby'' i grunted feeling close to my climax

Nicky baby I heard a voice moan

I almost instantly climaxed. For a while I lasted there trying to regain my breath and feeling my dick slowly grow soft. I felt good for a bit but the images of her laying in the ground in a pool of my blood entered my mind.

''Baby wake up please'' I trembled

''oh so now you care about me. You didn't care about me when you forced yourself on me did you?''

I opened my eyes to see a vision on Latice in the seat next to me. I knew it wasn't real but she was so tempting.

''Baby I didn't force myself on you. You you wanted it'' I said leaning in to grip her face

'' don't you dare fucking touch me again you monster. So me begging you to stop is telling you I want it. Me crying. Was that pleasure. No it wasn't was it? You hitting me was pleasure. I wanted that. That will forever be stuck with me. You disgust me and you should rot it hell'' she spat at me

''Baby dont say that you wanted it I know you do. Don't worry once you recover we can finally be together and I will treat you and your daughter like you were always mine'' I grin

'' You shoot me in front of me and MICHAELS daughter and you think I want you. You will never have me. Ever. I'm glad I left you that night back in London. Cause if  I didn't then God knows if I would've still been alive''

Those words hit me hard. She thought I would hurt her. I never intentionally would. A tear falls down my cheek and I turn back to see that Latice is gone. I need to go home. I need to forget about her for just one night.  One night.

Once I pull up to the apartment and head inside I go straight for the whiskey. I need to drown out the thought of Latice at least for tonight. After the first glass goes down I don't stop until my visions blurry.

Stumbling to the toilet I look at my self. My eyes are bloodshot,my knuckle has dried up blood around it and my top is wet from the whiskey. I head over to the toilet and take what feels like a very long piss. 

I glance over to the bin to see a stick poking out of it. For a second I thought it was my toothbrush so I decided to pull it out. Then I realise it was. Still drunk out of my mind I examine the stick.

My vision is a little less blurry and I can see a brand name. Clear blue. Where have I heard that before? Then I saw two blue lines and 4weeks. A pregnancy test. But who's? Sapphires?

Then I realise she was pregnant. With my baby. I killed a pregnant women. It felt like my heart shattered but I looked into to mirror and saw nothing but darkness.

You don't care about her
She's a hoe
It was probably another mans kid
Who gives a fuck
You did what was right
She deserved to die

I heard voices in the back of my telling me something different to what my heart was saying. So I decided to listen to them. I threw the test back in the trash and looked in the mirror.

I started to laugh. At first it was little but then it turned into loud cackles. For a while I didn't stop laughing and continued till I couldn't laugh no more.

I cleaned up my knuckle and put a bandage on it. I left the bathroom and collapsed onto my bed. Tomorrow would be the day where all hell would be let loose. Even though Michael is dead I want him to loose everything single thing that means the most to him.

Everything he left would be gone. For good. But it won't be just soon. I'll wait a while see how everything goes. If Latice wakes then good. But if Michael wakes....Lord help him.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!