Night night,sleep tight...

Nickys POV
After the dream I had last night, I went back to sleep not knowing and not caring about the things surrounding me. I wake up to see Sapphires trashy ass laying on my chest. I push her off which startles her and wakes her up.

''Hey boo'' she whispers and leans in for a kiss. I quickly dodge her and jump out of the bed towards the bathroom.

'' Yo so what happening is everything set for today?'' I ask whilst hopping in the shower

Sapphire turns round the corner still naked and doesn't say anything, yet hops in the shower. At first I want to slap her ass as I didnt feel anything for her, but I decide to let her do her thing as I will just think about Latice as she does her things to me.

''yea everything is set we can roll out at 8pm'' she says in between kisses that trailed down from my neck to my stomach. I cringed at her touch, but when my mind drifted off to Latice I felt my member growing harder each second.

As our usual fuck routine goes along she begins to suck my dick, deepthroating as much as she could trying to please me. I wanted to laugh in her face at how much she was of a try-hard she was. After I ejaculated I bent her over with full force and deeply penetrated her whilst forcefully gripping her breasts. Once we were done I practically kicked her out of the shower so I could finish off cleaning myself up. Today is the day. This will all end and she will be mine. No one can stop this.

Sapphires POV

Once I kill that bitch and Nicky kills Michael we can finally both be together for real. I know he is playing hard to get but who could throw away this opportunity. I admire myself in the mirror and caress my naked wet body. Those sons of bitches will finally get what is owed.

Latices POV

As Michael and Destiny sit on the couch watching cartoons I admire what a blessing I have. You wouldn't of thought that an average London girl and one of the most famous movie stars in America would meet and fall in love, its crazy. But honestly I wouldn't change it for the world.

''MOMMY!!!WHERES THE PIZZAA!''I hear Destinys little voice wail

''ITS COMING BABY ONE SECOND!!'' I reply whilst giggling

I quickly dish up the pizza onto three plates and head towards the sofa. I hand out the food and get a kiss from Michael as a thank you.

''So what do you wanna watch Dezzy?'' Michael asked

''MOANA! MOANA!'' She replies

Even though she wants to watch that movie every Friday we dont complain as we love to see our baby happy. Michael chuckles and turns it on as her face lights up with glee. Michael shifts towards me and wraps his arm around me. I turn to him and plant a passionate kiss on his lips. He grins and turns back towards to TV. This was perfect.

Michaels POV

After about half and hour of the movie I decided that I wanted a drink. I stood up and removed my hands from Latices and Destinys shoulders and headed to the kitchen. As I was making a drink I glanced outside the see an unusual car sitting across the road directly looking into our kitchen window. At first I ignored it but decided to take more of a proper look. Then I saw who it was. Nicky and Sapphire. What the fuck were they doing together and what the fuck were they doing outside my house.

''Baby im just heading out side quickly, stay in here'' I told Latice focusing on outside.

''umm okai?'' she questioned but didnt argue.

I headed outside to be greeted by Nicky and Sapphire standing side by side both wearing ski masks.

''what the fuck are you doing here? And why the fuck are you with this crazy ass dude Sapphire?'' I asked

''AWWW you miss me baby'' Sapphire chuckled

''Fuck no but this dude is not right in the head'' I replied pointing at Nicky

''Aye who the fuck are you pointing at pussywhole?'' I heard Nicky say as I averted my eyesight towards him to see he had a gun on him.

I was taken aback by what I had seen and for a while I didnt say a word. Then Sapphire speaks up.

''Yes bae you kill him'' she grins

'' oh yea Sapphire about this whole thing between us...'' he says averting his eyes towards her.

''yea..''she replies hastily

He turns back towards me with a face of no emotion ''Well I dont need you anymore''

BANG!!

Latices POV

I freeze when I see Nicky shoot Sapphire. I dont move. Destinys cries sounded like as if they were a million miles away. I didnt know what to do.

Michaels POV

When Nicky shot her straight in the head and had no emotion this is when I felt scared. Fear was something that I didnt often feel, but when I did. It made my blood turn cold.

''See that shit I did there was nothing, so there definitely aint gonna be no remorse for you'' he cackled

''p-p-please d-d-ont d-d-d-ooo t-h-I-s-'' I trembled

''nahh fham this is what you deserve. You steal my girl. You try to kill me. And now you want redemption? You must be mad' 'he replied

I am about to say something but I am cut off by a gun aimed at me. I close my eyes and pray. That is all I can do now.

BANG!

For a second I thought it was over,  but then I realise I dont feel any pain. I open my eyes and realise that that I haven't been shot. I look up at Nicky to see pain and fear spread across his face. Im confused at first but then hear gurgling on the floor. I look down to see Latice lying in her own pool of blood around her body. My heart breaks.

I drop down to the floor breaking down in tears.

''Baby please stay with me dont leave me please'' I cry

''SEE LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. YOU MADE ME KILL MY BABY!'' I hear Nicky cry

'' WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ME!YOUR CRAZY ASS DID'' I start to hear sirens and Nickys face drop.

''im sorry baby but I need to get the job done. Night night, sleep tight pussywhole'' he whispers

And with that I feel a sharp like stabbing pain in my chest.I hear the screech of wheels and feel blood start to bubble I my mouth.

''DADDY!!!MOMMY!!'' I hear Destinys voice whimper.

I want to comfort her but I cant. I cant move. My vision blurs and everything goes black...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Authours note: hey kiddos hope you enjoyed this chapter.Im sorry for not uploading in a while, I had mad writers block but yea. Hope you enjoyed and what do you think will happen next....