We're finally safe...

Michaels POV

A piercing pain stabs the back of my head. I slowly and gradually open my eyes. My vision is blurry at first. All I can see is figures not specifics. Figures. I hear muffled sounds not knowing what it is till I snap back into reality.

Hospital bed. I'm in a hospital bed. Why? My mind searches for answers. Nicky. That bastard. I turn to the left and I'm greeted by a doctor with a kind face.

''Hello Mr Jordan you're finally awake, you were stabbed and your injuries were fatal but we were able to contain it. You will be fine as long as you rest for a couple of days''

I struggle trying to sit up and look over to see Latice sleeping with Destiny in her arms. I smiled.

''thanks Doc'' I manage to mumble

She smiles and walks out. By this time Latice is slowly starting to wake up. When she sees me awake a smile spreads across her face too.

''Hey baby'' her raspy voice says

''Nick-'' but before I could finish my sentence she stops me

''Is dead'' silence drowned the room. ''I killed him'' she whispers.

''What happened to his body'' I ask

''Police took care of it. I told them it was self defence. Which it was. They took my statement and left. Were safe baby. Finally''

I closed my eyes in relief. Now. After all this time. Were safe. I can rest. We can rest.

''DADDY?!'' I hear Destiny call my name running over to me

''Hey princess, did you miss daddy''

''YESSSS?!'' She squeals making both me and Latice giggle I embrace her. Latice comes over and sits next to me. My family. Safe. At last.

A few hours later...

After a while the doctors finally released me and we all headed home. Our home. Together. It was quite late so as soon as we got in Latice put Destiny to bed and came down a while later. When she came down she was wearing a bath robe. She must've wanted to hop in the bath.

''Hey bae what do you wanna watch?'' I ask

Without reply she steps in front of me and drops her robe revealing her beautiful naked skin. I felt like I hadn't seen it in years. I just sat there in awe. She just gets more beautiful every single time I see her.

She slowly climbs on top of me planting kisses on my shoulders and neck.

''Damn baby I missed you'' I grunted feeling
my member grow in my shorts

''Me too baby''she moans.

For a while we just sit there kissing, moaning and grunting till she hops of and rips off my shorts revealing my hard member bouncing up and down. I stand up wanting to take the lead but she instantly pushes me back down.

''Not tonight baby, let me please you and you just relax.

And with that she hops on top of my member moaning out in pleasure. Damn. I forgot how tight her shit was. I contained myself trying not to cum instantly. She slowly grinned her hips and I done mine in unison with her. Passion. Pleasure. Sensation.

My grunts turnt into word of pleasure from ''I love you'' to ''you're mine forever''

The room was filled with our moans. Sweat dripped from our bodies but we didn't care as we wanted to be in the moment. In love. With not a care in the world.

As we both reached our climax she hoped of yet continued to plant kisses all over my body. It was the best I ever had.

After a while we just sat there embracing each other whilst I stroked her hair and she traced my abs. I wanted to as her. But I didn't know if it was the right time. After everything that's happened. Is I okai go ask now.

''Bae?''

''Mhmm'' she mumbles

''You know I love you right ''

She looks up at me''of course I do I love you too'' she lays her head against my chest.

I exhale deeply building up courage for myself then I asked.

''Marry me?''

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!