3 years after...

Latices POV
When I told Michael about me being pregnant at first he was silent but then jumped for joy and embraced me in a hug. He even exclaimed it to the whole restaurant which lead to a loud round of applause.

When we got home we phoned my mum, his parents,Shante and his best friends Dante and Carlos. They were all ecstatic. My mum even cried tears of joy.

Michaels parents came back from there holiday a week later after we told them the news and honestly they were the cutest and nicest people I had ever met. Once we had all settled down and talked to each other his parents decided that it would be best if they moved out to give us space for the baby and also us.

At first we didn't want them to leave, but they insisted so we didn't want to argue. My mum even moved up here to live as we didn't really have any family in London, and Shante said she would come move up there once she finished collage.

Since Michael was famous we decided it was best to now tell the whole world that we had been seeing each other and that we had a little one cooking in the oven. Honestly the reaction was better than expected.

Michaels fans were excited that he had finally settled down and they all 'approved of me'. Obviously there were some haters but they were easily ignored.

Ever since me and Michael became 'official' I had got to meet a lot of his celebrity friends and it was fucking AMAZING!!!!! I got to meet lots of famous actors, singers and even dancers.

We started to attend a lot of events and many more people got to see the stages of my pregnancy. Oh and how could I forget, on the 16th of March 2019 my beautiful baby girl Destiny was born.

She weighed 9lbs and was born at exactly 1:35pm. When Michael saw her he practically cried with joy and we were all surrounded by family and friends. Even though Michael passed out during birth it was a very special moment.

We had a christening and only a few close people attended, but when we announced the birth of Destiny B Jordan the fans were jumping with joy. Oh and that's another thing, my Instagram and Snapchat blasted through the roof which kind of persuaded me to be more active.

But overall it was a fun experience. I'm now 23, Michaels 29 (authors note;I made him younger so deal with it lol) and my baby girl is 3 years old.

Fast forward to present time
Michaels POV
I'm awoken by a piercing scream and and harsh thud on my chest, then a little childish giggle. I open my eyes to see Dezzy on my chest with a smile beaming on her face.

''Daddy! Daddy! Wake up we're going to DisneyLand!!'' She screamed with enjoyment.

''Yes we are sweetie are you excited?'' Latices beautiful voice spoke

''Yes! Yes!'' Destiny laughed

''Oh is it now. Come here lil pumpkin'' I laughed whilst embracing Destiny in a hug and kissing Latice on the lips.

''Morning Bae'' she whispers in between kisses

''Morning princess'' I reply

''Come on Destiny let's leave Daddy and go get ready'' Latice said as she lifted Dezzy out of the room.

I close my eyes for a while and just think. I have a beautiful girl who blessed me with a child. What more could I want? I sit up and get out of bed. Well this is gonna be a long day....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Authors note;hey yall hope you enjoyed this chapter although it's short but they will get longer. Ciao. 🤟🏽