ch.12

I can't stay here.

I'm going mad.

This is not my home and it never will be.

Someone.

Anyone.

I can't survive this.

"Y/N?"yoongi ripped me from my thoughts.

He pulled away from the hug, looking at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?"

My lips quivered.

"W-what's wrong?"I whispered.

"Yea your being so-"

"Y-YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG"I cut him off, yelling angrily.

He was shocked.

"I'M STUCK HERE WITH A MAD MAN AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE RIGHT TO ASK WHAT'S WRONG!?"

His face began to turn, he was pissed, 0 too 100 in like two seconds.

"You know what yoongi, FUCK. YOU!"

I stuck up my middle finger.

His hands went around my neck in an instant, slamming me against the wall in anger.

"I'M NOT CRAZY, I'M NOT!"

I dug my nails into his skin, desperately needing air.

He's gonna kill me.

"EVERYTHING I DID WAS OUT OF LOVE. EVERYTHING IM DOING IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. YOUR MINE. YOU STUPID GIRL!"

I used as much strength as I could to kick him in the groin.

As soon as he buckled over I  took the chance and ran off the porch.

I didn't get to far tho, he caught me almost as soon as I got off the steps.

He sat on top of me pinning my hands to the ground.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE"he yelled into my face.

I gritted my teeth, squirming and moving, trying my best to get out of his grasp.

Suddenly I felt rain.

I open my eyes, but the sky is clear.

Then I look at yoongi.

"You can't leave me"tears fell down his face.

He leaned his head onto my chest, tears falling fast as he gasped from crying.

"You cant. You cant. YOU CANT!"

He looked at me again.

"I love you so much Y/N, i wanna have a family with you, I wanna be with you, happy, pure, but you keep trying to run, I gave you so many chances"

He held both my hands together with one of his hands, as his other hand reached into his back pocket, pulling out a switch blade.

"But I think the only way we can be together. Is dead"

My breath caught in my throut.

He pushed the blade against my neck and held it there.

His tears fell faster.

"I-I don't want to, b-but you leave me no choice, you keep running a-and fighting, you say you love me, but you keep running"

I breathed hastily.

"Y-yoongi, that's not w-what it is, I-I just dont know how to m-make you happy, it's all so new, i-I have to get used to this too, y-your only thinking for yourself"I said, attempting to manipulate him.

He paused, pulling the blade back.

"W-what do you mean, IM NOT THINKING FOR MYSELF!"

Bingo.

"N-no yoongi, if you were thinking for me, you wouldn't have me here on the ground, about to end my life, would you really, end the love of your life?"

His hands were shakeing with anger.

"Y-your doing this on purpose! YOUR TRYING TO TRICK ME DAMMIT, YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME KIDS ALREADY, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNING, OR DISOBEYING!"

I gulp harshly, he's figuring me out already.

"N-no yoongi, i-I love you"

He let go of my hands, putting the blade on my throat again.

"FOR THE LAST GOD-DAMN TIME, PROVE IT!"

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him, putting as much passion as I could, I had to make him beleive me.

Even if it was a full on lie.

I was kissing him, but it still wasn't enough, he had yet to pull away the blade.

I slowly slide my hands down his chest, gripping at his shirt and arching my back.

He slowly pulls away the blade, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

The kiss became agressive as he pushed his hips into mine.

I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't, he had to beleive me and at this point, I'm willing to go all the way.

He hummed, pulling away.

He looked into my eyes, his full of lust.

He stood up, pulling me up with him and yanking me back to the house.

He pulled me inside and pushed me onto the couch quickly, hastily trying not to lose the lust.

His lips met mine again as his hand went up my shirt.

I couldn't push him away.

His tongue tasted like danger, and I was fully aware of what I was getting myself into, but it's the only way I'll even get a chance at getting out of this house.

Even after all of our clothes were off, I still didn't push him away.

Even after I gave myself to him, I don't push him away.

He fucked me and I didn't push him away.

Because it's the only way I can get away.