Part 39 : Dare : AyaYui Mate !!!

AnimeLover-2018 : 3105Hexe has dared Ayato and Yui to mate !!!

Ayato shoved Yui into a kiss. He then picked Yui up and wrapped her legs and waist not breaking the kiss.
He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Yui then wrapped his legs around him and moaned slightly as she grinded against him.
He pulled away from the kiss and started leaving trails of kisses and hickey bites on her neck. As soon as his lips brushed over her sensitive spot she let out a slight whimper. Ayato smirked then kept on going.
He sunk his fangs into her neck drinking a bit of her blood, Yui moaned out in pain mixed with pleasure. He pulled away lapping up her blood with a smirk plastered on his face. He then pulled her clothing of her leaving her completely naked. Ayato spread her legs open with one hand then used the other to slowly play with her clit.
Yui whimpered as she gripped the bed sheets. He then began to suck and nibble on her skin making her body jit up while Yui cries out for more.
"Ngh~ Ayato~!" Yui moaned as she felt herself about to cum. That's when he pumped three of his fingers inside of her Pussy making her go crazy. Yui moaned loudly as she came onto his fingers.
Ayato took his fingers out and sucked her juices off of his fingers. He then slipped his tongue inside of her. Yui arched her back screaming in pleasure as Ayato's tongue swirled and thrust in and out of her. With another loud scream, she came into his mouth.
While Yui was panting, Ayato pulled away, licking her juices off his with a smirk on his face.
He then removed his clothes and crawled on top of her with lust clouding over his eyes. Ayato placed his manhood inside of her womanhood causing them both to moan. He pounded inside of her. He admired the faces she made. It was like she felt this love for her both physically and sexually. He truly did live Yui ever since she came to the manor to live with his brothers. Ayato kissed her breasts which caused her to moan quietly. He then sucked on her nipple. His tongue wandered around her skin. The more Ayato pleasured her the more she moan. He trailed down her right breast to down to her stomach.
Yui then unzipped Ayato's pants, slid down his boxers, and took his manhood placing it into her mouth and began sucking on it back and forth. Ayato began grunting by how incredibly amazing she was at doing this. It was like she knew exactly what to do. Yui was then flipped on her side with Ayato being on top of her and Yui being on the bottom. Yui spread her legs wide open so her womanhood was shown in front of him.
Ayato place his manhood his of her womanhood causing them both to moan. He then pounded inside of her. He admired the faces that she made for him. It was like she felt this love for the both of them physically and sexually. He truly does love Yui.
His seed finally was released inside of her. They were sweating, heated, and fulfilled. Ayato laid beside her. "I love you Ayato." Ayato then kissed her on the forehead laying down beside her. "Thank you, Yui. I love you too". Ayato said smiling as he noticed her eyes beginning to close, stating that she was tired. He then kissed her forehead.

Door opens

Everyone : 😱

Ayato : ! WERE YOU GUYS LISTENING THE WHOLE TIME ? 😳

Yui : 😳 !!!!!

Everyone : Yep.

Babies : ! ( sleeps ) 😴

Kino : Bye.