Part 139 : Dare : Meet Laughing Jack !!!

AnimeLover-2018 : Kawaiicittykat has dared all of the boys to meet Laughing Jack !!!

Boys : ANOTHER ONE.

AnimeLover-2018 : ! WAIT LAUGHING JACK KILLS KIDS. AND HE'S A MURDERING CLOWN.

Everyone : AHHH.

Babies : 😰😭 ( wakes up crying ) WAHHH.

Karlheinz and Richter : GET THE KIDS OUT OF HERE.

Wives : ( puts the kids into PJ's and puts them in the cradles ) AHHH.

Babies : WAHHH. ( hides under the covers )

Kanato : TEDDY GO WITH THEM.

Human! Teddy : ( turns into a Teddy Bear and gets the cradle )

Boys : GO. GO. GO.

Wives and Kids : ( runs to the movie theater )

Movie Theater closes

Karlheinz : GUARDS LOCK THE THEATER DOOR.

Vampire Guards : ( stands in front of the door blocking it )

Boys : Good now that's over.

Door opens

Jack : Hello my name is Laughing Jack

Jack : Hello my name is Laughing Jack. I am the titular central Antagonist/Protagonist (depending on the point of the view) of the Creepypasta story of the same name and its prequel The Origin of Laughing Jack. I am a sinister supernatural clown, I am often posing as an imaginary friend to my victims, who gleefully guts people alive and usually replaces their disemboweled organs with candy.

Shu : Hello my name is Shu Sakamaki

Shu : Hello my name is Shu Sakamaki. I am the Eldest son of the Sakamaki Family. And the Oldest son of Beatrix the 2nd Wife of Karlheinz.

Reiji : Hello my name is Reiji Sakamaki. I am the 2nd Eldest son of the Sakamaki Family. And the 2nd Oldest son of Beatrix the 2nd Wife of Karlheinz.

Ayato : Hello my name is Ayato Sakamaki. I am the 3rd Son of the Sakamaki Family. And the Oldest Triplet of Cordelia the 1st Wife of Karlheinz.

Kanato : Hello my name is Kanato Sakamaki. I am the 4th Son of the Sakamaki Family. And the Younger Triplet of Cordelia the 1st Wife of Karlheinz.

Laito : Hello my name is Laito Sakamaki. I am the 5th son of the Sakamaki Family. And the Youngest Triplet of Cordelia the 1st Wife of Karlheinz.

Subaru : Hello my name is Subaru Sakamaki. I am the Youngest son of the Sakamaki Family. And the only son of Christa the 3rd Wife of Karlheinz.

Ruki : Hello my name Is Ruki Mukami

Ruki : Hello my name Is Ruki Mukami. I am the Eldest son of the Mukami Family.

Kou : Hello my name is Kou Mukami. I am the 2nd son of the Mukami Family.

Yuma : Hello my name is Yuma Mukami. I am the 3rd son of Mukami Family.

Azusa : Hello my name is Azusa Mukami. I am the Youngest son of the Mukami Family.

Carla : Hello my name is Carla Tsukinami

Carla : Hello my name is Carla Tsukinami. I am the Eldest son of the Tsukinami Family. And the First Blood King. I am also the Elder Brother of the Founding Demons. I am the 1st son of Krone and Giesbach, the former First Blood King.

Shin : Hello my name is Shin Tsukinami. I am the Younger brother of the Tsukinami Family. And younger brother of the Founding Demons. I am the 2nd son of Krone and Giesbach, the former First Blood King.

Laughing Jack : ( laughs ) Nice to meet ya. Bye. ( goes home )

Brothers : 😰😳 ( gulps And runs off )

Movie Theater Door closes

Girls : Was it bad ?

Boys : ( hugs the girls ) 😶

Girls : ( hugs them while patting them on the back ) There. There. There. There.

Human! Teddy : Bye.

Babies : ( eats snacks and sleeps )