Part 5 : Ask : Why is Takoyaki your favorite food ?

AnimeLover-2018 : JocelynDavies4 has asked Ayato why is Takoyaki your favorite food ?

Ayato : Takoyaki is my favorite food. Because of the yummy flavored meatballs.

AnimeLover-2018 : ( looks away )

Richter : What's wrong ?

AnimeLover-2018 : ( sighs ) If I'm treating my readers wrong I'm sorry.

Beatrix : Why are you apologizing for that.

AnimeLover-2018 : Because of Christa's Twins.

Subaru : THAT BOOK AGAIN. WHAT IS IT THIS TIME ?

AnimeLover-2018 : Infinity480 says that I act my book is the greatest in the world. And they say how they do not like how I treat my readers. It's not my fault they asked for it when they treat me wrong they say that my story sucks. They tell me how I'm writing it. They say that they don't like my book. They say that I'm not right about what I'm writing about. She told me how they don't like how my readers our treated they started it how would they know what I've been through. They say that I'm a terrible person and I should just stop interacting with people. ( cries ) And she's seen my face reveal saying that I just got corrected by a 13 year old. WELL PEOPLE OUR F-ING DIFFERENT OKAY. ( has tears coming down her face )

Baby Yui : ( gives her a tissue )

AnimeLover-2018 : ( wipes her tears )

Vampire Yui : ( growls ) HOW DARE SHE YOU WORKED TO HARD ON THAT BOOK. PEOPLE SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE THEY DESERVED IT.

Everyone : YEAH.

Babies : ( hugs AnimeLover-2018 )

Kino : Bye.

Everyone : ( hugs ) AnimeLover-2018.