Part 27 : Dare : Mate with your Counterpart !!!

AnimeLover-2018 : OtakuMaci has dared Yu' and Yui to mate !!!

Yui and Yu' : Okay.

Yui and Yu' were in culinary class. The class was making blueberry cobbler for desert. Yu' got the ingredients and Yui got the tools. Tablespoons. Blueberries. Flour. Sugar. Baking Powder. Cinnamon. Eggs. Milk. And Oil. Yui then put all of the ingredients into a bowl mixing them all together. Afterwards they had to wait for the Blueberry Cobbler to finish so the two of them just went to sit down and read in the break room, they had to stay in their for at least an hour. Since they had to wait they just studied for the time being. "Oi Chichinashi?" The 2 of them sighed putting their books down as they realized and knew who it was. No one else would call Yui that except Ayato. "Yes Ayato-San." Yui said as the eldest of Triplets approached them. "Meet me outside were ditching class?" AYATO? The teacher shouted. "Grrr". Ayato growled as he didn't realize the teacher heard what he was saying. He then walked away.
Hours later their Blueberry cobbler was finished they had to do a taste test, and it turned out to be perfectly cooked then they made more for the whole school and past out ingredients so that the class could make more at home. The bell rang then it was time to go as everyone got home. Yui and Yu' were studying at home. The Brothers were out so it was just them at home with Shu while he was just outside at the abandoned church reading his music book, luckily he's not going to have to worry about his younger Mr. Know it all brother telling him how to run his life. So it was just Yui and Yu' there for the time being until the Brothers get back.
"Yui how can you stand Ayato ? He calls you rude names like Breast-less ?" Yu' asked Yui trying to get a reason from her. "Well I don't know. I thought that Ayato was a bit generous but he could be a jerk to me sometimes, and that could be quite rude. So I just dealt with it". Yu' just stared at Yui. He didn't understand why he never mentioned to her that he always had a crush on her. "What?" Yui asked Yu' as she saw him staring at her. Yu' didn't say anything he only kissed her besides Ayato wasn't really here they were alone by themselves so they'll mine as well enjoy themselves while they have the chance. Yu' then undid her clothing and slipped off her bra showing her small Breast. He then did the same with her underwear. Yui then moaned as Yu's hands then messaged her sides, and licked her clit, afterwards Yui took Yu's pants and boxers off and took his cock into her mouth. Yu' couldn't help but moan, Yui continued to suck him off the more she sucked him, the more he moaned for more. Yu' couldn't last so long that he cummed, Yui then swallowed it feeling the heated cream going into her system. Yu' then picked her up, placed her on the bed and placed his cock into her and continued to fuck her. The whole mansion was filled with moans and screams. Yui screamed his name after he cummed into her then afterwards they both fell on the bed. Cum was dripping from Yui, Yu' then covered up them both up falling asleep while holding her close.

Ask and Dare Room

Yui : Hey guys.

Vampires : WHERE WERE YOU ?

Yui : !!!!? 😅 ( gulps ) Doing a lemon dare with my counterpart.

Ayato : WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTT.

Babies : ( giggles ) 😃🍼

Richter : What's so funny ?

Karlheinz : I think the little ones are laughing at Ayato's Outburst and Jealousy.

Ayato : I'M NOT JEALOUS.

Shu : Tch. Yeah whatever you say.

Ayato : SHUT UP.

Azusa : Bye.