CHΔPTER SEVEN

***This chapter kind of killed me to write honestly. Thanks to everyone reading I swear I'll try and make it better as I go on***

"I'm going out tonight," my mom yelled into my room as she walked down the hall.

I didn't respond. I continued reading my book.

Almost a month had passed since I met Kyle and nothing was getting better. Sure, I hadn't gotten beaten up by Jason at all, but my health wasn't improving.

I had hardly gone to the grocery store, so we didn't really have much food. Which meant that I ate less than I did before, and I hardly ate before. Instead of doing my art projects on paper, I often found my body becoming a canvas and a razor being the paint brush.

I hated myself for being different and hurting myself and not eating. I wanted to be a normal teenager, but most of all I wanted to be loved; truly loved.

I want someone to think about me all the time and think I'm beautiful, even with all the flaws I carry with me, and I want someone to treat me well for once and show me how much they care about me by doing cute little things like picking me a flower or staying up all night talking with me or making pancakes early in the morning. Anything.

I sighed and closed my book.

I waited for my mom to leave the house and then went downstairs. I turned the TV on and watched some recorded episodes of Doctor Who until I fell asleep.

I woke up on the couch, unaware of the time. The TV was on the episode selection for Doctor Who.

I stood up and looked at the clock. 2:12 am.

I groaned and stretched myself out, trying to rub the pain away from my neck from sleeping in such an awkward position.

I froze as I heard voices outside. My mom was home, and there was someone else with her.

I quickly dashed upstairs and shut my bedroom door. I flung myself onto my bed and listened as they came inside.

She had brought home another guy. Great.

They were both clearly drunk. Very drunk.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore their loud slurred voices and laughing.

***

I guess I had fallen asleep, because I was soon woken up to my door being opened.

I was an extremely light sleeper, so any little sound would wake me up.

I kept my eyes shut and acted like I was still sleeping. I heard someone walk into my room and felt them hovering over my bed. They smelled strongly of beer and who knows what else, so I held my breath.

At first I thought it might be my mom, trying to be responsible and checking to see if I was alive or something until I felt two masculine hands grab my waist and flip me onto my back.

Panic surged through me as whoever was in my room got on top of me. My eyes flew open and I looked up to see a guy who was probably in his early thirties hovering over me.

I gasped but before I could do anything else he pressed his hands to my mouth.

I began struggling, moving my body everywhere but he was way too strong for me.

He fiddled with his jeans and my pants and I began having a huge panic attack. I couldn't breathe and I felt insanely dizzy.

The next thing I knew I was feeling extremely sharp pains, and I finally processed what was happening. I was being raped. One of my worst nightmares.