Baby Girl

"Normani," the ebony woman head lift at the sudden voice; tearing her eyes away from her computer to find her girlfriend of three years standing a couple inches away. Her girlfriend body is endorsed with one of her t-shirt, barely covering up her bottom; though that isn't a problem. "When are you coming back to bed?" she asks quietly, her head tilting to the side as her ankle twist, and is fidgeting with the bottom of her shirt.

"Ah, soon baby girl," Normani answered with a ghost smile displaying on her lips. Lauren took two strides forward, coming into the illuminating light produce by the moon as it shines through their window. The light bounces off of Lauren messy chocolate brown hair while she rubs the sleep out her eyes.

Removing her hands, her eyes shines in the ghastly colored light. Her hooded lids covers half of her emerald and grayish hint eyes, with the splash of brown and gold specks pooling somewhere making her eyes whole. Suddenly her head duck down, a small halfheartedly smile playing on her lips.

She is blushing, Normani intuition speaks up as she smiles, twisting the pen in her hands, Even after three years and she still act the same. I guess it is still fresh and new.

"Can I stay in here with you? You know I can't sleep without you," Lauren says, breaking Normani away from her thoughts, "That's why I sleep with your t-shirts." The latina grins, showing all her teeth as the crease around her eyes lift.

"If you're wearing one now, then why do I have to come to bed, princess?"

Lauren whines grows, sparsely stomping her left foot while shifting her head back a little, "Stop, you what I mean," she pouts, crossing her arms, "I don't necessarily need the shirt if you're here, now do I?"

Before Normani can utter a word, Lauren is heading in her direction. One look at her and she act as if she can't speak, leaving the cuban-american to win their small debate. In one swift motion, Lauren is straddling her waist and pushing her back on the sofa.

"I won't be able to focus with you on me like this," Normani says, as her right hand goes directly to the latina lower back and the other, sliding underneath her head.

"Then focus on me, and only me papi," Lauren purred, boring straight into her deep brown eyes. Normani grunt inwardly, feeling her erection twitch. Lauren hand trails from her shoulder to the veins on Normani forearms, and she finds that very voluptuous.

A hand blur over to capture Lauren's neck, giving it a firm squeeze. "You love bothering me when daddy's working," Normani hand relaxed and went to the nape of her girlfriend's neck, lightly scraping her baby hair. Her thumb graze over her jawline; sometimes small stops gets in the way before her thumb actually glides across her skin without interrupting, fascinated with how smooth her skin appears to be.

The thumb made its way to her lips, hardly pushing the side of her bottom lip towards the side. Lauren look on at the ebony woman features; adoring the way her lips part when something catches her attention and somehow, how her eyes never seems to blink because she is afraid she will lose the image forever. Her thumb ended up slipping in her mouth, the lukewarm saliva melting into her thumbprint, and later she slides it over the cuban-american bottom teeth.

Normani frighten Lauren when she sat up quickly, bringing them face to face.

"You're too beautiful for words," Normani rambles to herself, removing her slippery thumb, "Sometimes I wonder if you're even real," she said, obviously in an trance, and Lauren still couldn't swallow the amount times Normani still shower her with compliments. She act as if she has never seen her a day in her life. "Sometimes I wish I could run into you again. And again. I'm sure I would be knocked off my feet, each and every time."