Chapter 6: It's Still Not Right

It's been a year since the incident where my best friend lost her life. I miss her dearly, but Harry has been a good brother because I can't seem to make any friends. People are calling me "The Cursed Werewolf." Muggles have a very strange view on magic. I have just begun 4th grade and I'm still lonely. My 10-year-old brother is now in 5th grade. I'm just a 9-year-old 4th grader. I only have one friend. When I was only 3, Uncle Sev introduced us to Draco Malfoy. He's been our best friend every since. He's the same age as my brother. He goes to our school. Today, we have a school fieldtrip. We're going to Fredbear's Family Diner. I'm not very excited about it after the incident last year. I sense danger, my scar hurts, and I'm overall jumpy. Animatronic therapy has helped with my fear, but I have been having nightmares every since the incident last year. 

"Ember, time to get on the bus," Mrs. Ro'Meave told me. 

"O-Oh..." I said as I boarded the bus. I sighed at the sight of everyone pushing their backpacks to the side so I couldn't sit next to them. Mrs. Ro'Meave was a close friend of my parents, and kind of an auntie to me. Though she was the teacher, she was still an auntie to me. When she saw this behavior, she waved me over to sit with her. I slightly smiled and obeyed. We road in silence. We got to the diner and got out of the bus. We went inside. 

"Now, there are some rules that we need to follow. No one goes off on their own, no one touches the animatronics, and we stay in the designated areas unless asked to go elsewhere by an employee. Got it?" Mrs. Ro'Meave explained. Everyone nodded. "Alright, I will release you now." I frowned at these words. I decided to hide in a corner, near pirates cove. I saw the yellow rabbit moving, and immediatly got nervous. My ears and tail got a little twitch to them and I felt a pain on my scar and eyes for a second. Spring Bonnie walked up to about 6 kids, each was following him. Spring Bonnie then walked up to me. 

"H-Heya little girl!" Spring Bonnie said enthousiasticly. "D-Do ya w-want to c-come with us? W-We can all be f-f-friends!" The thought of having friends made me happy so I gave in. 

"Ok Spring Bonnie," I said. 

"A-Alright! F-F-Follow me!" He said and all six of us followed him. We went into a back room. 

"I don't like this mister bonnie," Gabriel said. 

"You shouldn't have followed me here," Spring Bonnie said in a deep robotic sounding voice. 

"It's a trap! Run!" I yelled. 

"I don't think so," Spring Bonnie said and pulled out a wand. He used a spell to lock the door. 

"YOUR A WIZARD!" I yelled. 

"Your smarter than you appear," Spring Bonnie said, "but intelligence won't get you out of what has already been broken. AVARDA KADAVRA!" He pointed the wand at Susie. I banged on the door. 

"This is the end, mate," Fritz growled as I cried out for help. 

"Right you are, young man," Spring Bonnie said. "AVARDA KADAVRA!" Fritz fell to the floor, the same as Susie had done. Gabriel ran at the door. 

"It's no use," Jeremy said. 

"Another good point, you would have been a good Ravenclaw, but... AVARDA KADAVRA!" Spring Bonnie shouted. Jeremy and Gabriel fell to the floor. "I've tried using the curse on you once, and it didn't work. It seems I need something stronger, so..." He hit me in the head and knocked me out. I woke up feeling nauseous with a pounding headache. I couldn't move. Across from me, I saw another animatronic. It looked like Circus Baby, but broken and different. 

"I wouldn't move if I were you," I heard a voice say. Then Spring Bonnie jumped into the room. 

"Your not Spring Bonnie, are you? Tom..." I muttered.