Chapter 11: We're Going Back to Hogwarts!

I was getting ready for the big day. Summer had passed and it was time. I finished packing and ran out to the living room. I saw Moony and Harry waiting patiently. I squealed at the thought of officially learning magic. 

"Excited, are ya?" Harry chuckled. The Weasley's were coming to pick us up to bring us to the amazing school. 

"You have no idea!" I squealed. 

"Don't forget to write to your old Uncle Moony," Moony put in. 

"You couldn't forget to put your two knuts worth in," I laughed jokingly. 

"You getting so big," Moony cried with pride. "It seems like just yesterday when us Maurauders were causing mischief. Got us in quite a bit of trouble, especially where Minnie's concerned. Severus never liked us, but he really does like you." I blushed at the statement. We heard a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it!" Harry called as he walked up to the front door and threw it open, a large grin on his face. 

"AUNTIE MOLLY!" I cried. 

"Yes, it's very nice to see you all. We don't have much time, come now," Molly said. We bid our farewells and got into the blue car. 

"I can get us there in a few-" Arthur said before Molly cut him off. 

"No, it's to risky. We could get caught very easily," Molly said. 

"Fine, fine," Arthur said, but I heard a slight tone of delight in his voice. He loved going places the muggle way, even if it did take a lot longer. The trip there was filled with fun conversations and laughter. We got to the station, and got to the platform. Ron, Ginny, Fred, Goarge, and Percy went first, followed by Arthur and Molly, and it was finally me and Harry's turn, but instead of getting onto the platform, we ended up walking into it. 

"Oh no..." Harry said upsetly. 

"I know what to do... We should owl Minnie with Hedwig... I would use Bubble's, but she's a cat, not an owl," I said. 

"Good idea, Em'," Harry said as we went behind a pillar and scribbled a note on a piece of parchment. 

"Hedwig, would you please fly this letter to Minnie?" I asked the owl politely.

"Of course, Madame Potter," she said. (I can speak animal lauguages, being a werewolf and all.)

"What did you say Ember?" Harry asked. 

"I asked her to deliver the letter," I told him. 

"Oh yeah. Sorry," he replied. I delicatly tied the letter to her leg, and she flew off. We waited there for a while. 

~Minnie's P.O.V~

I had just finished preparing my classroom when I heard a knock on the window. It was a familiar snowy owl. 

"Hedwig?" I asked as I opened the window. I untied the letter and opened it, the familiar neat writing of Ember coming into focus. 

Dear Minnie, 

So sorry to send you a letter so close to term, but Harry and I have run into a very large issue. We have found ourselves unable to get through the barrier, and it's too late to get in by now... I don't understand why it closed but it did. If you could please send help, it would be much appreciated. Again, so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Love, 

Ember Potter. 

I was so shocked that I had to reread it. I ran straight to Albus' office. I opened the door in a flash and saw a very startled Albus Dumbledore sitting in front of me.