Heartless

"Bring it on!!"
"Come on Dude make it fast!" She banged her fist on counter.

"Enough Rose! You are already very drunk!" Her best friend held her hand before she could gulp it down.

"Am I Clair?" She smirked at her, "then why I still can see His cute face infront of my eyes? And she pour it down in her throat in one go.
"Wooohooooo!! That was a nice one Bro! Make it bit large !" She smiled at bar attendant and pushed the glass towards him.

He poured another glass of whisky.
She almost jumped at it. But again Clair held her hand.

"Enough is Enough Rose not a single drop of alcohol for you. You getting me!" She grabbed her glass and placed it back on counter.

"Ok ... Ok if my best friend insist. No more alcohol for me ok buddy!" She winked at attendant.

"Now it's time for some fun... as he told." She said while stepping backwards to the dance floor.

"Rose... I can't let you ruin yourself for that good for nothing guy!" Clair clenched her teeth.

She dialled a number on Rose's cell phone. Someone picked it before first ring could have ended.
"Rose where the hell are you!" He almost shouted.

"Where you wanted her to be!! In Hell obvious! You happy now?" Clair groaned at him.

"Where's She Clair! Tell me now! Am getting mad here searching her and you talking all this non sense." He shouted at her more loudly.

"You must want to enjoy your victory that's why you are searching her. Isn't it? Mr. Advait!!"

"Where is Rose Clair? Tell me now?"

"Club Roxx! Come and watch her destroying herself and her self respect." And she disconnected the call.

He took a U turn and accelerated his car. His hand were shaking while he was trying to compose himself.

"Please Rose don't do anything to yourself. Punish me, not yourself."
A tear formed in his eye but he controlled himself well.

He reached at the club in no time.
As he entered, he headed toward drinks counter. Clair was sitting there with fixed gaze at dance floor. She was fuming by that time.

"Where is She Clair?" He stood infront of her.

Clair choose to keep mum and a smirk appeared on her lips corner.

"Answer me Clair! Where is She?" He held her arm firmly to make her look at him.

"You told her that she's not your type of girl as she likes to go pubs, enjoys parties with her friends, drinks beer! So She must have boyfriends too.
Well let me tell you one thing. She never had any boyfriend. Because she is very emotional and pure soul. She never felt for anyone the way she felt for you." She started to shout at him while tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Clair! Stop all this. I didn't mean that what I said that We can't be together as our life styles are poles apart." He tried to explain and calm her. "Tell me Clair where is she?"

"Turn around and find her yourself, am leaving. I can't see my friend in such terrible state." She pointed her finger towards the dancing crowd at floor and left it wiping her tears.

"I hope you will accept your feeling for Her Advait before its too late. Or atleast you feel her pain and suffer it with her. You deserve it!" She muttered to herself while leaving him behind puzzled.

He started to search for her, but couldn't find her on dance floor. He took his cell in palm and started to show people one by one as her picture was his wallpaper on cell.