Other Woman

The door of the elevator flung open for the umpteenth time this evening.

A group of reputed people marched out of it to cross the entrance hall as it's The same hall which offers exit too.

"Oh, the party was great!" A lady girl said with enthusiasm.

"Party or that handsome man you were gazing the whole evening?" Another girl walking by her side whispered in her ear teasingly.

"Shu... You know me but I know you the same. Were not you praying to have his arm around your waist the way it was at that brunette?" She shit back in the same teasing whisper as their group crossed the reception before leaving the hotel.

"In your dreams young ladies." A woman leaning against the reception muttered with confidence before taking a sip from her wine.

"Ma'am, would you like us to serve you anything else at your room?" The waiter inquired with hesitation.

"Seclusion! Can I get it in this hotel for a few minutes?" She replied back harshly as if his words irritated her to a great extent. "I want to sit here and wait for the person I'm waiting for! Is it too much to ask for?" Her eyes narrowed with anger

"Madam all guests have been left." The receptionist informed the lady.

"What about the host? Has he left?" She fired back with a glare.

At the same moment the elevator doors opened again, a tall masculine figure stepped out but paused for a second, his face turned back to look into the elevator. He stretched one arm toward to encircle his arm around her waist but instead of coming in his embrace, she held his arm firmly close to herself.

"Disperse!" The woman ordered the hotel staff venomously, gazing at the couple approaching her. Lost in their own world.

The receptionist and waiter got the seriousness of the situation and left the place.

"You sure you don't need the coat?" The man inquired politely with a smile.

"No." The brunette replied with a shy smile with a nod.

"Why would she need your coat honey when she is gonna get your whole hot physique to warm her?" The woman at reception said more venomously then ever.

"Excuse me! Is that matter of your concern Madam?" The man stood still covering the woman by his side with his coat.

"Get it off from you. Now!" The woman said authoritatively.

The brunette looked up at the man with shocked eyes.

"It's ok, you wait out in the car. I will be there in a minute." He stepped closer to the brunette but before he could touch her the woman stepped between them.

"She is going. And she is going forever. As tonight we are going to be together. Together like always."

"Reeza! No!" He started to say something with anger but paused as to control his anger, "Stop all this Reeza, it's over. There's no 'We' like always." His arm stretched to reach the brunette behind Reeza and held her arm to drag her behind himself.

"Oh yeah! Is all this for this Nothing? For this girl, you are ready to forget our two years?" Her voice turns soft enclosing the small distance between her and the man.

Her hands went up and down at his strong arms before placing his hands at her own waist, "tell me, Willard, tell me if you can pull your hands back from my warm flesh?"

Her tone turned seductive as her lips glided over his stubbled jawline to finally meet his earlobe, "don't lie to yourself. Don't cheat yourself, Willard. You want me. You need to be with me."