"Night-Mates"

His friend draged him to cut the cake. He closed his eyes before cutting it as some of his female friend suggested to wish before blowing candles.

As He closed his eyes again those eyes were there on his mind as she was there in human not in thoughts only. he murmured, "I wish I could meet her once in my life not just in dreams."

And he cut the cake, everyone had a great evening enjoyed it even the birthday boy wanted to enjoy it but he couldn't as today those eyes from his dreams were appearing again and again in front of his eyes as if something was going to take place.

After party He wanted to leave after guests but his friend insisted him to stay as its his hotel so he give him a grand sweet to stay.

He inquired about it too as he was not guest there. Even he preferred to go home instead of staying in hotel when he is in his own town. And a Sweet for a single person was quiet doubtful gesture for him. As he knew his friend's mischiefs.

When he asked him. His reply was
-"hey watch your words man am a normal guy, interested in gals only."

"ha! ha !ha! Very funny! But why a Sweet man?" He again tried to figure out if he was stepping in some prank.

"just have patience boy you will know it soon" he winked and left the room before he could ask anything more.
He throw his coat and started to unbuttoning his satin snow white shirt. He had unbuttoned hardly two of upper buttons when someone knocked at door.

He thought it must be his friend again so he Opened the door without asking but its not him, its someone else .

Man-"Hello sir ji, Myself Pappu Prasad in your service sir."

And he raised his hand to shake with him which he accepted with slight unwillingness. It was quiet late and He wanted to take rest instead of meeting any stranger.

He was about to ask him not to disturb him late night when he felt something, a strong scent of someone's presence this time his heart skipped a beat.

He saw same eyes behind Pappu's shoulders.

"No God! it can't be her, wowww I can't believe god grant wishes so fast." He thought in mind.

He controlled his thoughts but couldn't control his eyes which were searching her behind him and She got disappeared behind him, which made him restless.

While Pappu continued his talk which he could hardly heard even a word. Pappu cleared his throat as he noticed that he was not listening to him.

-"uuh uhh ! hehe so Sir, I can understand its your birthday your Friend Mr. Singh is like my friend and when he asked me for you how can I deny him, I think I should leave now, here is your girl Sir."
He dragged The Girl by her arm and present in front of Him.

He got shocked to hear his last words , He was right about his friend and the girl too. He felt broken somewhere. He don't know why but he felt really bad like someone snatched some thing really precious from him.

He want to shut the door on their faces but he didn't know why he couldn't do that may be because that girl was looking miserable, and badly horrified, her condition made him feel pity for her and At the same time Pappu pushed the girl toward him, and she almost fell on him.

He held her while her face was dug in his chest for a second, and for that second her lips were close to his heart, for the first time in his life he felt it's  beat. But in just a flick of second She managed to get back to her feet and took a step back.