Chapter One: Different paths

Inks POV

I woke up to a loud thud, almost falling out of the tree I sought shelter in the night before. I looked down to see Bemmie laying on the ground a frown carved on the furry gouls face, Foxwing was dieing of laughter next to her and Blue stood over her lending the goul a blue gloved hand. I jumped down from the tree and walked over to them. "What happened?" I asked almost gagging when the smell of rot hit my nose(?) Bemmie looked at me and growled, "These two idiots scared me off the branch and I fell face first to the ground." She gestured to Foxwing and Blue. "You gotta admit, that was funny." Foxwing gasped out in between laughs. Bemmie sat up and crossed her arms and grunted. "But serrusly what our next move?" Foxwing asked. "Well-" I was about to answer when Bemmie butt in. "We should head to the city! Stock up on supplies and maybe get a mission for bottle caps, and go to the bar?" She said, her tone becoming hopeful at the end. "Bemmie your 16 and you was to go to the bar?" Foxwing asked a confused look on her face. "I don't care if I'm not 21! I'm above the law!" Bemmie said. "Excuse me who's in charge here?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Ya last time I checked it was Ink." Blue said supporting his friend. "Like I said, I'm above the law." Bemmie responded. "Check your f*cking privilege." I snapped back and the goul turned her head away from me making it look dramatic along with flipping her hair, showing her decaying eye in the prosses. The group broke out into giggles. "Anyway, I think Bemmies right. We can get supplies there." I said. Bemmie was already getting her stuff together and everyone else started doing the same.

Dreams POV

My head rested on my pillow still feeling sluggish. I'd been up late last night following my brothers faint magic trail. He was here and I know it! Nightmare wasn't hard to track but he had been all over the wasteland by the time Me, Ink, and Blue left the vault. Speaking if Ink and Blue I wonder what they're doing right now? I pushed away the thought and got up from the sleeping area I made the night before. I was in an old rundown house, subject to raiders but I took the loot already. I stuffed my pillow back into my bag and stood up. I could here a bang on the floor coming form downstairs and I instinctively pulled out my bow and loaded an arrow into it. I crept down the stairs and into the kitchen I pulled back the bowstring and moved in front of the kitchen entryway. I looked around confused and saw the pot that fell proving that someone was here. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" A voice said from the shadows and before I could react I could feel the cold blade of a knife on my throat. "Seems like your out of luck star-eyes."
______________________________________

Wolfas proud of this. It her first fan-fic! Wolfa hopes this is good. No romance yet, but look for it in some of the next chapters!;3 Also oh no! What happen to teh Dream. You can see that their paths are very different! Stay tuned!