Chapter Eight: Kidnapped(Part One)

Foxwings Pov

I ran down the hall cuts and gashes, even some bullet wounds, covered my body. The screams of my siblings still rang fresh in my ears, plump tears ran down my face as I ran. 'Why? Why? WHY? WHY?!' I thought my blood boiling to temperatures that could kill a normal monster or human, I'm not normal. 'How could you, Deathwing?! How could you do this!?' Images of my family, bloody and injured, rushed through my mind. 'Gale, Zul. Deathwing I TRUSTED you.' A fire burned in my soul, anger taking over my mind. 'NO. Don't let HER take over. That's what Deathwing wants. She wants her to come out.' A goul shot in front of me, a gun in their hand. "Where do you think your going, little kit? Deathwing said for us to bring you back alive, but she didn't say uninjured!" The goul aimed the gun. A shot was heard and the goul dropped dead. A white fox stepped into the flickering light of the fire, scarlet blood stained her fur. "Lightwing!" I said joyfully. "Well, well~" A voice said from behind Lightwing. "Foxwing run!" Lightwing said. "But-" I stammered. "RUN!" I took off running as fast as my legs could carry me. A blood curtailing scream rang in my ears.

I jolted up. My breathing was heavy, sweat was pouring down my face. The tree bark under me was burned. 'It was a nightmare, just a nightmare.' I thought. Rain steadily fell on my head. 'When did it start rain....? No.' Gun shots rang in the distance. "N-No. T-that's impossible, t-they died." I whispered. I spread my white, scared, wings launching my body into the air. A breeze came from the source of the gun shots. "No, No, No you can't fight them. You can't beat them." I whispered, knowing the mana that surrounded me. When I got there my worse fears, and greatest hopes, had been confirmed. A blue two tailed fox and a grey winged fox stood in front of my friends. I knew exactly what to to, I shot up into the clouds and fired up. Brilliant golden flames surrounded me, engulfing my body. Normally the rain would put out the fire, but not when it's hot enough. Because when its hot enough, the water that puts it out, boils. I dived down towards the attackers and slashed fiery Talons at the Blue Fox. They doged and looked at me, eyes going wide. A strong gust of wind launched me into a tree, and I had the breath knocked out of me. 'Gale.... Zul.... Why?' I shaky got up. 'People are unpredictable. Your friends could become your enemy's and your enemy's can become your friends. If you like it or not.' Bemmies words rang in my head. Tears streamed down my face, shes right. "Fox-" The blue fox stepped forward. Steam came from my paws, if you knew me long enough you would know that I'm mad. The grey fox stepped forward. "Gale?" The blue fox said, casting a glance at the other. "Foxwing?" Ink asked, with a hint of uneasiness in his voice. I looked up at the other foxes, growling. "¡Ustedes son mis enemigos, incluso si alguna vez fueron mi familia! Yo lo siento." The blue fox looked hurt. "Who put those thoughts into your head?!" He asked. I didn't answer, they'll find out soon enough. "Foxwing, do you know these wierdos?" Blue asked, I nodded. "It's a very long story." I sighed. "Children, they grow up so fast don't they?" A voice said from the shadows. Something jumped down from the tree behind the two foxes, and stepped out into the light. A dark furred fox with bold red eyes stared at me, a sadistic smile was on their face. I lifted my paws, ready to fight. "Awww, Foxwing. I thought our reunion would go better than this." The Dark fox said. I growled, I know that my bloods boiling. However, Bemmie taught me how to control her, I just need more time. "Staying silent? Is it because you know what we're after?" The dark fox said. A knife flew past my head slicing my bang and cutting my cheek just below my right eye.

Errors POV

What the fuck?! We were just minding our own business when these fuckers attacked us! The guns on their belts must be for show, cause they mainly use magic. If that pink fox hadn't shown up, we would most likely be dead right now. The dark haired one must be fast and has a pretty good aim. She threw a knife at Foxwing cutting her bang and leaving a cut without anyone noticing. Who ever these jackasses are, they want something from us. Why are they talking to Foxwing like they know her? Did she know them before she met up with Ink and his friends? Foxwing took a breath, closing her eyes. When she opened them half of one was red, green patches covered her fur. The other, however, was covered in black with a golden cat-eye pupil. What the fuck?!

B-D3Ⓜøѧ POV

I woke up with a burning pain in my right cheek. Foxwing. Somethings wrong, I heard voices talking nearby. I looked over to see two gouls raiding the camp, one of them was wearing my dragon skull. I quietly got up, those heathens aren't allowed to wear that. I growled my bang hung back showing the demon tattoo on the left side of my face. "What do you think your doing?" I said forcing a smile. The gouls turned to me eyes going wide, one whispered something to the other. The other goul ran off leaving the goul with my dragon skull on. "Look, maybe we can work something out?" The goul said. I chuckled, "That option was canceled when you attacked my friends." I said. Horns formed on my head, my tail turning into one of a demons. I grew taller, paws growing into ones of a tiger.

"Do you regret your dissison yet?"

I quickly ran after the goul that ran. I quickly killed the other guy, barely could move he was so scared. I could smell the others up ahead. Catching Foxwings scent, I ran faster. That idiot what'd you do this time? By the time i got to the edge of the clearing I could here the goul say to a dark furred fox, "D-Deathwing.... T-The Demon.... T-Those people are friends with the Remnant Demon." The other two Foxes tensed, but the dark furred one smiled. "And shes watching us to." Deathwing said. Growling like a tiger, I prowled into the clearing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a black goopy skeleton take a step back, Foxwing just smirked. I definitely looked twice my normal size, the demon tattoo was a byproduct of my magic, my entire family has them. Mine is known as the demon, for obvious reasons. Foxwing took a deep breath, shakily saying, "Demon, those foxes are your enemy's. Do what ever is needed to defeat them." I growled, taking a step toward them. "I don't think you should do that." Nightmare said. I growled at him, don't underestimate me bitch. I roared and charged at the foxes, my soul clinching. Are they important to her?

_________________________________________

I'm sorry to leave you guys with a two part chapter, but it was getting pretty long. Oh well,  for my American readers, Happy Thanksgiving!
<(0w0)>
-Wolfa
Words: 1267