Chapter six: Every healer has their ways

Inks POV

Blue shoved past me and ran to Dream. "Dream!" Blue said, hugging the skeleton. He dragged me along with him and I was pulled into a group hug. A skeleton that was wearing black and white rolled his eyes. I cast a glance over at Foxwing, who was hard at work. Sometimes I think that she picked up Bemmies reckless determination.

Foxwings POV

I didn't look back but I could hear Blue say a name with hints of surprise and excitement in his voice, guess there's a reuion behind me but I was hard at work on the black skeleton in front of me. He had a deep bullet wound in his shoulder that was infected and poisoned, most likely from the gouls that Bemmie is fighting. Who ever they are, they want this skeleton dead. I took off his blood stained jacket and rolled up his sleeve, sure enough there was a bullet hole in his upper Humerus(Upper arm bone). Cracks spread down his arm and under his shirt, they most likely spread to his scapula, clavicle(collar bone), and ribs. I'll have to treat those later. For now I focused on the critical wound, best thing about skeletons is that you don't have to work around skin and muscle when performing a surgery. I took a bit of water that I have and poured it on my hands(Paws?)to clean them.
(Mini gore warning)
I slipped my claw into the wound, hooking on to the bullet and slowly started to pull it out. The skeleton winced as the bullet slipped into my hand(?), covered in blood(?).
(Mini gore warning over)
I rubbed my hands on a rag that I kept on my belt and pulled herbs out of my herb bag, Burdock root, Comfrey, and Yarrow. I started to crush them into a pulp a role of bandages laying next to me. "Are you even sure those leaves can even heal him?" The skeleton with no eye lights asked. "This is a family technique that been passed down for generations. It's healed many others before, so of course it works." I answered, and put the pulp on the wound. I grabbed the role of bandages and wraped it tightly around the wound. The skeleton I was treating face relaxed when I was done the herbs doing their work. "I'll have to treat the other cracks later." I murmmered mainly to myself. I could hear the bang of a gunshot and a screech of pain. I quickly turned to see Bemmie on the ground clutching her bad eye, blood dripping through her paw. Her entire body was covered in gashes and bruises. Four of the remaining gouls surrounded her, the others most likely wiped out by Bemmie and the skeletons in the group around me, ready to finish her off. I pulled out my two loaded revolvers and aimed them at the gouls. I pulled the triggers, killing one of them. The others looked at me in surprise, along with the group around me other than Ink and Blue. Guess no one expected the healer to have a gun, or two for that matter. "Step away and I might not blow your head off." I said, taking a step closer. One of the gouls rushed me and I shot him my eyes like fire. The other two backed away hands up in a surrender motion. "Good choice, now go." I signaled for them to leave. They backed away, than turned and ran. I ran up to Bemmie, putting my guns away and pressing a cloth on her injured eye. "That is one badass fox." I could hear a voice behind me. Now I have two critically injured patients in less than 30 minutes, the sun was setting already. It's going to be a long night.

______________________________________

Foxwing is a badass Hamilfox guys.