Chapter two: Found him

Dreams POV

I held my breath, the knife digging into my throat. "I'm stronger than I look." I said and my bow snaped into twin daggers and one string wrapped around the attackers leg and I tugged tripping them. The string unwrapped from the attackers leg and I quickly formed the daggers back into my bow and I aimed at their head. "Heh heh. Your right you are stronger than you look, but.... You need to work on your perception." The attacker chuckled. My eyes opened wide and the world seemed to slow as another shadow struck me in the head when I was turning to face them. Then the world turned black.

Nightmares POV (Wait what teh fuk)

I sat on my throne of black, smiling. 'Finally we took down that goul gang, and now we can steal their territory to.' I thought, remembering Error's look of joy on his face when we stormed their camp, I was starting to warm up to the glitchy skeleton. 'We may only have seven people but we're strong.' I thought clinching my fist in front of my face. 'Now where the Fucking hell are Killer and Cross?' I looked up and scaned the area around me. 'They should be back by now.' Killer is my right-hand man. I trust him on my life. There's no doubt that Killer has feelings for me. I'm wondering if they're bringing back a new toy for me to play with. I've had my own fair share of suffering, four black goopy tentacles sprouted from my back and my right eye has rotted away completely. "Hey, boss!" Killers call jolted me out of my thoughts. The blank eye socketed skeleton was standing a few feet in front of me, his signature knife griped in his hand. "What took you so Fucking long?" I questioned, a flicker of annoyance flashed on my face. "Well we got you a gift to make up for it." Killer responded. He looked over his shoulder and nodded. A black and white skeleton emerged from the shadows, the only hint of color on him was his red right eye and the red lightning like mark under it, this was Cross. He was draging something behind him. They brought me a new toy to play with! When Cross stood next to Killer he wipped the thing he was draging in front of him and my happy expression turned into one of surprise. There, on their knees in front of me, was my younger brother, Dream.
______________________________________

<(●w●)>
Ya there's a cliffhanger.