Chapter seven: One big team

Inks POV

The sun was far gone by the time we made camp. The skeleton with no eye lights, Dream said his name was Killer, had started barking orders to the other skeletons. Dream had introduced us to the small team. Foxwing had started to treat Nightmares wounds redressing the bullet wound, Killer staying close by. When Foxwing was done she rushed to Bemmie, the goul was unconscious from loss of blood. Foxwing snaped at anyone who gets to close. Now everyone was wineding down to sleep Dreams Freinds staying in a group while Me and Blue chose some lowlaying branches. Fowing had volunteered to start lookout, she said that she has to patiants to look after anyway, then took to the trees. I looked over to Bemmie, she was laying on her bed roll asleep. Bandages covered her body, her jacket was off for once and what caught my eye was a tattoo that ran down her neck and down her arm. Wonder what it is? The end looked like a demon tail. She looked so peaceful and younger when she slept, did everyone look younger in their sleep? Maybe. I looked around at the fire lit camp. Blue was making Tacos by the fire, Dreams brothers group kept to themselves, other than the glitchy skeleton named Error, who was sitting under a tree working on something. I walked over to him, "What'cha doing?" I asked and he didn't take his eyes off of what he was working on. "Nonya" Error responded sharply. Couriosity pulled me on and I sat next to him, "Nonya what?" I asked. "Don't you have better things to do than annoy me?" Error growled. "Na, Foxwings on watch duty(Heh heh, Duty)and Blues making Tacos." I said pulling out my small sketchbook and a pencil. "Well then Cross will be happy, he loves tacos." Error responded.

(Timeskip brought to you by Wolfas laziness)

Blue finished making the Tacos and everyone had gathered around the fire. Foxwing hasn't come down and she loves tacos. Error wasn't lying when he said that Cross loved tacos, the skeleton was wolfing them down and Dream was laughing next to him. Blue stood proudly, he loved cooking and he normally helped Bemmie cook. After the meal we started planing on what the next move was, Bemmie was gonna be down for awhile. Maybe we can keep going to the city, but we'll be vulnerable even in the city. Whenever we went to a public place, people would always look at her in fear and whisper something about a 'demon'. "Maybe we could stick togeather?" Dream suggested, I swear but I could see Error nod. "Why? I don't trust these guys." Killer nodded to me and Blue. "They do have a healer, and we need one of those." Cross said, agreeing with Dream a small bit of purple forming on his face. "I think we sould let Nightmare decide." Dust said, "I mean he is our leader, we just form an alliance with them just until he wakes up." Killer shot a glance at him that said 'Damn it you smart ass you have a point' "Fine we'll join you until Nightmare wakes up." Killer said, Dust had a prideful look on his face.

_________________________________________

Short chapter but it works.
Boi boi
<(0W0)>
-Wolfa