Brown Girl Problems 101 - Episode 5

★{ Mere Naam Tu ~ Abhay Jodhpurkar }

{ Mere Naam Tu ~ Abhay Jodhpurkar }

( ~ Did Anyone Watch The Movie? How Was It? )

What do you do when you love watching a movie? Do you watch it again till you get over it, or do you just watch it a few times but after a few months each?

This is my problem here, I probably would watch Shahrukh Khan movies over and over again. And then Salman Khan too.

Eventually, I talk to myself watching them, saying each and every dialogue. Sing all their songs over and over again. Which by the way, they really don't get annoying. And most of all dance. Or cry.

The most favorite part is when your home alone and turn the tv to see your favorite actor on screen. Or on your laptop.

I love it when most of the old 1990s songs come on and you just dance to Madhuri Dixit or Govinda.

But really no one can top Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. With Shahrukh Khan and Kajol both the main characters. It was really amazing what the both created. It was the best love story ever.

Hey if it wasn't the best movie ever, then why do they still have it in theaters. Shahrukh Khan's Veer Zara, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kabhi Khushi Khabi Kham, and other films are mostly a hit romance. Which are really amazing.

But at the end of the day, he's the king of romance. After all, he was the king of all hearts. Sorry for the Shahrukh Khan introduction.

But most movies can't even compare to the old ones. There are some good ones but not a lot. I don't get why now they all have action. And too much of it.

And then there is a movie where everyone memes out of. The Anushka Sharma. In her new movie with Varun Dhawan, "Sui Dhaaga". I really can't wait for the film. It looks very interesting. Also because of how it shows that the hardship of trying and doing something, will make the best profit. Or something along the lines of that.

But also, I really want to watch Sanju. Starring Ranbir Kapoor as Sanjay Dutt. I really want to see it, the trailer was amazing. It was also a good movie, of how and what he went through. And that he pushed himself to become who he is now today. Besides I used to watch Sanjay growing up. I would like to see this.

And this is why I shouldn't be talking about Hindi Movies, I'm obsessed with them. Plus growing up, you have seen a lot of Hindi dramas with the thunder effect.

So dramatic!

★