Vacation Day 1

Tessa's POV
I'm not going to lie it was a long flight especially when you have little kids who want to be jumping around..But the result is amazing..Phuket Province" is absolutely amazing...We arrived last night..As soon as we arrived we got checked in and knocked out.Tristan the kids and I got our own room and so did Jake and Erika with their kids.Alissa And Tony along with Isaac got their own room as well..The rest are all sharing a room....And then the nannies got a separate room...This morning we woke up and got ready we headed to eat breakfast...We then all went to the beach and hanged out...Throughout these activities I notice Tristan acting really weird..Nervous actually...I don't know what's up with him...
At the beach
Tessa:Tristan?
Tristan:Yeah
Tessa:Is everything ok?
Tristan:Everything is fine
Tessa:Ok cause you are acting really weird
Tristan:(nervous)I'm fine don't worry about it...Ignore me
Tessa:(weird look)Ok
Tristan heads into the water with all the boys except for Chance yes you guessed it he is back in the room being stubborn....But everyone is ignoring him...
Tessa,Erika and Alissa are sitting on the sand with the little kids..Except for Abigail and Oliver who are playing in the water with the rest...
Tessa:You know.Tristan has been acting really weird
Alissa:What do you mean?
Tessa:He's been acting really nervous lately and odd
Alissa:I'm sure it's nothing to worry about
Erika:Yeah T...Just enjoy this vacation
Tessa:(sighs)I guess you're right