Chapter 7

A/N

!!!!!REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

I made a few changes, instead of a level 30 assassin she's a level 50! Also on the side is what I picture Bambi to beez!!! Hope you like it vote/COMMENT/ and enjoy

Ch.7

ZEPHYR.

Why did I do that? I was supposed to be indifferent. Now here I am heading back to get coffee for Bambi. Me a top level assassin running a coffee run like an intern that's still wet behind the ears.

I kicked the door open careful not to spill the steaming liquids.

"Hey Bambi, I got your coffee-what?" I froze when I looked up and the tension in the room was practically unbearable. I looked over to fang who was growling at Haynes and then I looked at Bambi. When I looked into Bambi's eyes I stepped forward.

I offered him the cup and he flinched away. My eyes widened and I took a good look into his eyes. They were full of betrayal, disgust and mostly fear. I turned to Haynes who looked like he was going to cry.

Anger boiled through my veins as I glared at the man. "You!" I snarled. Letting the cups drop to the ground I jumped over the tables knocking the man in the suit off his chair. I picked him up and threw him on the table.

"You told him didn't you?!" I yelled. Haynes had tears coming down his cheeks as he stared up at me in pure horror.

"He asked- I'm so sorry agent Steel!" I pulled my my fist and punched him. With the force of my hand I dislocated his jaw and also my knuckle. I picked him up by his tie and threw him against the wall about to shatter his heard when I heard a scream. Immediately I turned and saw Bambi crying and telling me to stop. I turned back to Haynes and threw him to the ground.

"What did you tell him?" I demanded still shaking in anger.

Haynes didn't answer and I spun to Bambi who took a step back in fear. I rolled my eyes and growled. Why does this always happen to me. Reaching back I punch through a glass window making it shatter.

Blood leaked from my dislocated hand but I hid it. Last thing I need is for him to be afraid even more.

"Is it true?" He asked tears falling down his cheeks. I looked over to him my jaw clenching. My fists and muscles ached to hit something.

I couldn't trust my voice so instead I allowed a tight headed nod.

With that he let out a sigh and shook his head.

"You're one of them? The ones who killed my parents?" I frowned and anger burned. How can he think that I was anything like the people who murdered his family.

"No!" I growled and he flinched but shook his head.

"How are you not! You kill people for a living! They did that too! How many people have you murdered!" He yelled his voice thick with emotion and disgust. This time I flinched back from his words. Not only because it hurt me that he said them, but also because he was right.

I killed the people that I was assigned to and I did it ruthlessly, not thinking about their families or the lives they had. Over the years I've lost track of the lives I've taken. I get a new assignment every 2 days not to mention the day to day robbers that have attempted to mug me.

"Did you even care about the fact that my parents died?" He whispered. At that I slammed the chair our of my way.

"Haynes I'll give you five seconds before I tear you heart out with my bare hands, to leave." I snapped. Immediately Haynes shot out of the room which left me, Bambi and the dogs.