Epilogue

"Since ancient times, the ring has been a symbol of the unbroken circle of love, with no beginning and no end. Love given freely has no giver and no receiver, for each is the giver and each is the receiver. May these rings always remind you of the freedom and power of this commitment you make here today. Eros, place the ring on Ella's finger, repeat after me: Ella," the priest paused for a moment.

"Ella," Eros reiterated.

"I give you this ring,"

"I give you this ring," he slowly put the ring on Ella's finger.

"as a sign of my vow"

"to love, honor, and cherish you."

"to love, honor, and cherish you." He lovingly smiled at her.

"And Ella, place the ring on Eros's finger, repeat after me: Eros," the priest said.

"Eros," Ella echoed.

"I give you this ring,"

"I give you this ring," she slowly put the ring on Eros's finger.

"as a sign of my vow"

"to love, honor, and cherish you."

The priest continued. "To make your relationship work will take love, which is the strongest emotion between you two. It will take trust, to know, that in your hearts, you truly want what is best for each other. It will take dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow together.

It will take faith, to go forward together, without knowing exactly what the future brings. And it will take commitment, to hold true to the journey you both have pledged to today. So love yourselves, love one another, love all that is your life together and all else will follow."

Everyone's anticipating what's next. "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the Bride!"

Naghiyawan ang mga tao nang alisin ni Eros ang belo ni Ella.

"Cringe! OMG!" Natawa si Kae sa sinabi ko. Kung bakla pa rin si Eros sa panahong ito, it's definitely cringey. Pero hindi. Masayang masaya ako para sa dalawang best friends ko.

"They kissed! OMG!" Sagot naman ni Kae na may kasama pang hampas sa braso ko na halatang halatang kinikilig.