Part 6

A: "Here, this is everything I know about my condition. I do hope it will help."

B: *Robert leaned forward, placed his almost empty mug on the table and took the book from her hand. He sat back with it, running his finger along the spine of the book. He flipped it in hand, then back again. After, he opened it to its first page. Indeed, it wasn't in English. There were some rather curious looking illustration though. Quickly, he flicked through chunks of the book, eyes scanning the illustrations in particular. He reached the end and closed it*, "So you don't have an English version? And did YOU write all of this?" *He asked narrowing his eyes with curiosity*, "I find a diary and research book is helpful to keep your findings in".

A: "No sadly I don't have an English version, though I can translate it for you. My mother wrote this, my father was the same as I am, and she worked to find all the information that she could. I've never been good at recording my thoughts like her." She smiled, looking down at the book. "It wouldn't take too long for me to write it out." It really wouldn't have, and she had a small notebook that she was already writing it out in, though she only had a little of it done

B: "Well, I'll tell you from daily experience, keeping a diary and a research book is very helpful. I shall even admit, for several years now, i have written my days and nights in a diary, I have also carried out experiments and research which i have recorded myself. It might be a helpful idea to start one yourself? This one is all well and good, but it isn't YOUR werewolf", *he explained hoping she understood*, "I'll only ask you to translate it if it isn't too much trouble, I cannot read this language, I know some of some languages, but not this one". *He finished his tea and then stood up, taking the tray of milk and sugar too to the sink and them putting everything into their homes*, "would you care for something to eat? I haven't eaten anything myself today", *he asked sifting through a cupboard*.

A: "I'll do my best to keep a journal if it will help." Keza assured him. She thought for just a few moments on it, making sure to remember to get a fresh notebook. "I'll write umyou out a translation, though you'll still have to use this book for the pictures. I'm a terrible artist." She picked up her own mug, drinking the rest of the tea and taking care of it. She paused, a bit taken back when he offered her something to eat. "I wouldn't want to impose." She blushed slightly, already a bit wary of being rude.

B: *Robert turned around, he seemed a little confused*, "of course you can have food", *he appreciated that her life before now would have been exceptionally tricky, but even if their relationship didnt last long, he felt he should definitely treat her nicely*, "come take a look, I shall get my diary and research log; I'll be back in a moment", *he left the scene, quickly traveling up the large staircase to his room where he took the diary and research log from his drawer. He came back down moments later. Taking a pen from a pen holder - containing rather an alarming amount of pens and pencils in fact - he placed the two books on the table where the tea tray once was some moments ago, and the pen on top of the two books, ready to add to his diary about the incident (which as he thought about it, gave him a hot flush once again and a horrible feeling in his throat. He had to ignore it for now. It felt as though it was boiling inside him, but soon it was to over boil and spill out. How could he tell her about this? She was happy she'd never killed or hurt anyone as a werewolf, but he had!*

A: Keza couldn't help but smile in pleasure as she looked into his pantry. Rarely had any gorgio (non-gypsy) treated her with such respect. If she were being honest he reminded her of an older brother, or someone of the sort, though much more intelegent than anyone she knew. It was refreshing, and she quite enjoyed it already. She peeked through the foods he had as she waited for him to return to her.

B: "I'm going to have to fill out my diary for last night, if that is alright, also, take what you want, I shall eat too", *he told her walking over to her. He peered over her and into the cupboard. Nothing quite peaked his interest, so he turned to the bread basket. There were a couple croissants - large and of reasonable freshness*, "how about one of these? With jam?" *He suggested thoughtfully. It seemed a good idea to him, so he un-boxed them both, removed two plates if she wanted one too, and two jars of jam: one strawberry and one gooseberry, both of which came from a market store, the jam made at a farm just outside of London.*