Roomies

I opened the door to my dorm and was greeted by a black haired girl. She had dark brown eyes, dark brown skin, and her hair was up. She was wearing a green hoodie, jeans, tennis shoes and a t-shirt.

"Hi! Your my new roomie aren't you!" She said as she pulled me into the room and closed the door. "My names Chloe Auldridge. I'm the country of Ethiopia." She said. She seemed to be a pretty hyper person.

"Hello. My name is Rachel Jones. I'm the state of Virginia." I said.

"Well, wellcome. I'm sure we are going to be great friends. There is your bed and bathroom. Oh and your closet." She said.

"Thanks. I said as I started to unpack. After I finished we talked for awhile until we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Chloe asked as she opened the door.

"Hallo Chloe. How are vou?" Germany asked.

"I'm fine luddy. I was just talking to my new roomie Rachel." She replied. He looked past her.

"Ah Rachel, vou are Chole's new roommate." I nodded.

"Yep." I said.

He nodded and turned back to Chole.

"Vell, I vas wondering if you wanted to hang out today. You know.." He said. He started blushing.

"Yeah sure. Around eight alright?" She said. He nodded, kissed her cheek and left.

"Soooooooooo, whats up?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm dating Germany." She said with a smile. " He always blushes when he ask me out though." She said. I smiled.

"Good for you." I said. I wonder if I will find a boyfriend here. If not then epic loner-ness for me. I laughed at the thought.