First peroid

I walked into my chemistry class and sat down. Everyone was talking to each other except a boy sitting in the front of the class near the window. He looks like me in a way but he also looked pretty scary. I just shook it off and waited.

~few minutes later~

The bell had rang and our teacher wasn't here yet. I wonder where he is....

~time skip so more~

I started to think Mr. Jones wasn't coming until he ran in with a bunch if burgers in his mouth. He started talking but we couldn't understand him. Classical America I guess. Once he finished his food he started talking.

"Alright dudes and dudettes. Welcome to chemistry. One if the many things I'm good besides being the hero. Now I will take attendance and such then we can get started bros." He took out an attendance book and started reading names.

"Virginia twins." He called. I wonder what he meant by that.

"Here." Me and the boy called out at the same time.

"Oh yeah bros. Let me introduce you to each other. Rachel and Daniel stand up please." We stood up. "Danny thats Rachel. She is Virginia. Rachel thats danny. West Virginia. Here every state is your brother and sister got it." I nodded and sat back down. Makes sense.

The bell finally rang. The chemistry room looked like a mad house. Not only had we set off the fire alarm but some of kids look completely smoked. I was almost one of them. I quickly walked down the hallway until I saw a small little boy. He was wearing a sailors outfit. What was he doing in high school? Then it hit me. Was that Sea land? It probably was. I was planning to go talk to him but he had left. Poor little boy. Hopefully I get to see him again and say hi.

Next up. I can chose between French or German. Hmm hard choice. Well on to second period.

----A/N----

"Sorry for another short chappie. Hopefully the next one will be longer. I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this one."

~Maple-chan~