I love you

I heard Mr. Russia talking to the person.
"Russia. You have to help me! I can't find Kumajiuro and I need flowers For Prussia!" He said frantically. I could tell he was Canada. Second ship come true. Yes!
"Calm down Privet. Everything vill be fine Da?" Mr.Russia replied.
"Yeah I guess but Kuma and flowers!" Canada replied.
"Don't vorry. Both are her with me." Mr. Russia said. He then walked up to me. "Privet Virginia this is Canada. Our caretaker of animals." He said. I stood up.
"How many animals are exactly in this school?" I asked.
"More than you would think an I take care of them all. Oh Merci for finding Kuma." Canada said as he picked up the polar bear.
"No probs." I replied and here. I handed him a small vase of flowers.
"Ah. Merci again mon amie."he said then rushed out the door.
"Vell then. Time to pack up." He said. "I have dinner to cook and a panda to buy."
"Alright Mr.Russia. Have fun." He smiles and I walked out the green house.
I walked around the school helping people set up for their Valentine's. I even helped out some of the teachers. Mr.England need help making the biggest burger that could fit on a table. We, no I made one that could fit only half the table. I also helped Mr.Japan make cat pictures holding hearts and have him a pair of cat ears.
It was fun helping other people with their loves. I only wish I had one for me.
---A/N---
"Again, sorry for the short chapter~ hopefully the others will be longer. Again I'm sorry. But Zhe shipping! Anyway. Yeah. Don't kill me~ bye"
~Admin Breezy~