Russia

I nodded. He nodded as well and stood up.

"Thats good to hear Da? I am Russia. You must be Virginia." He said with a smile. I nodded again.

"Well. Welcome to my garden. I am the school gardener. Thats why there are mostly sunflowers everywhere. Would you like some vodka?" He said. I shook my head. He nods. "Alright then. What brings you here?"

"I was just wondering around the school is all." I said with a shrug.

"Alright then. If you ever get lost you can talk to my husband. He makes a good navigator Da?" He said.

"Who's your husband?" I asked.

"China." He said.

'Awesome. A ship come true.' I thought to myself. I nodded.

"Will do!" I said. He gives a nod and a kolkol laugh. I left the greenhouse and kept walking. 'Well he was nice.' I said to myself.

~time skip~

I say in my dorm reading a book while Kuma was sleeping on my bed, when there was a knock. I got up and answered it. It was the girl I met earlier. Rome I believe her name was.

"Hello!" She said. I waved.

"Sup?" I replied.

"Not much. But I think we should hang out and get to know each other. Do you watch anime?" She asked. I nodded. She quickly grabbed my wrist and started walking. "You are my new best friend!" She said.

'What? Already?' I thought.

"U-uh ok then. What are we going to do?" I asked. She told me we were going to watch some anime and talk about an upcoming anime con. That sounded like a pretty good idea to me. After all, I had nothing else to do.

-----A/N-----

"Sorry this chappie sucks guys. Again, writers block. It gets really bad for me. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry it's late. I've been busy with school and crap *^*! I'm sorry! "

~Maple-Chan~