First day starts

I woke up early and got dressed. Chloe was already gone. She probably went to hang out or something. I looked around for Kuma and woke him up.

"Come on bud. We are going to go get pancakes." I said picking him up and walking out the door.

~Time skip~

We sat side by side eating pancakes. I looked over my schedule to see what classes I have today.

'Looks like first block is chemistry with America. Then I can either go to french with France or German with Prussia. Then I have PE with Germany. Oh joy.' I thought. 'Then the last class of the day is cooking with Italy. Yay.'

We finished eating and I put away our trays. "Alright Kuma. Maybe I'll meet someone today who is your owner." I say to him. He stays quiet. I put him on my head and started walking.

~Time skip~

I was walking in the hallways looking for chemistry when I heard voices. I looked to see three people walking towards me. On the left was Romano. He was messing with his mustache. Laughing at the people who go by. He does know that from our point of view it looks like he is wearing it right?

Then stood Italy on the left. He looked cheerful and happy as always. He was talking to a girl who was in the middle of them. She had hair like Italy's grandpa Rome but with two curls on both sides. She had black hair and light hazel eyes. Plus tanned skin. I walked up to them.

"Sup guys." I said with a smile.

"Ahh Rachel-chan hi. I hear you in my class." Italy greeted me with his usual smile. I nodded.

"Who is she?" The girl in the middle asked looking at Italy.

"Oh yes thats right. Rachel-chan meet.." She quickly covered his mouth.

"I'm Rome." She said quickly. I nodded.

"Rachel Jones or Virginia." I said. Still trying to get used to the whole state thing...We shook hands.

"I know most of your brothers and sisters." She said before she started walking again. I was about to ask her about what brothers and sisters but she was already gone.

"Oh.. Well then. Hey Italy which way to..." He had dissapeared to. "Hey Romano which way to chemistry." I asked him.

He have me the directions and i was on my Mary way again. Man this school is huge.

-----A/N------

"Sorry about the wait guys. I'm really sorry. I've been super busy with school. Which sucks. But my plan is to update every friday. I'm also sorry for the short chappie. Hopefully the next few will be long since some crazy stuff happens in this wonder us Hetalia school. Also. Gate will be taken down. Sorry guys. I have some story ideas i really wana try out and gate really isn't getting anywhere so yeah. I plan to start a black butler fanfic. The name may be changed a bunch. I'm sorry just trying to find one that fits is all. And i have another story I want to write. I showed part of it to some friends and they were like hey I Want read more. So yeah. So again I'm very super truly sorry. Please don't hate mee"

~maple-chan~