Chapter: 6

<♡> Another meeting  <♡>

          Jimin stared at the man infront of him. How does it feel to be like him? Having no rules, being free, living with no laws. It must have been fun. No one can touch him, he can do whatever he wants.

  "You're s-so cool, I want to be like you." Jimin said.

   The boss was flustered, he was trying to scare him but that boy wasn't that scared. He now wanted to be apart of the gang even more. He leaned away and wore his mask. "Leave." He replied.

  Jimin sighed "Pl-"

   The boss looked at him with a death stare, making him quickly shut up and nod. He left quickly as Yoongi and Taehyung came out of the room. "He's too good of a good boy to be in a gang. He is probably so naive too." Yoongi said.

  "Oh, yoongs. Remember when you joined, you couldn't even look at jungkook in the eye- I mean boss." He said.

   Number one rule was to never say their boss's name. That was very important and they couldn't forget it. Jungkook ignored that slip of the tongue and sighed. "We can't have him join, we can't protect him, he can't protect himself, he'll die in a matter of minutes." Jungkook said.

     Taehyung sighed "We can use him. Let's say we're robbing someone's house, and he has a gun. We will send him in first-"

   "Stop your sentence, no killing. We won't fucking use him like that." Jungkook took off his mask and walked to Taehyung "We're not going to be murderers." He said in a low tone.

   Taehyung nodded "Yes, boss." Replying to him.

____

       The next day, in the afternoon. Jungkook decided to visit the park. He would often go to the park and sit on the grass, enjoy the sunset. That was one of his hobbies. While drawing something. Even though he was a 'bad boy' he still enjoyed this hobby of his.

   While he was doing that, Jimin was at home playing with Sunmi. He loved playing with her hide and seek. She would love it. "Diminie!" She yelled while she looked for him.

  "I'm here!" Jimin softly said as he held her up and hugged her. She giggled cutely.

   "Jimin! Stop doing useless things and come walk the dog." His mom said.

  Jimin frowned "Mom! The dog has a name! Chimmy, come on!" He said. Chimmy ran to him, he was a big dog. Jimin took him outside to the park.

  "Chimmy, I think we should both leave that house. They don't like us that much." He said as he walked.

   The dog barked as Jimin smiled fondly. He loved animals and kids. He loved living peacefully, but he felt like something was missing. He really wanted to change his life in a way. But, the gang didn't accept him. While they walked, chimmy suddenly ran.

  "Chimmy! Come back!" Jimin yelled as he ran after him. Chimmy ran into a person that was eating crackers in the park. He jumped at him.

  The man giggled, he didn't mind dogs. "I'm so sorry! He just loves crack-"

   The two met eyes. Why do they keep meeting, they try not to get in eachother's ways... but they keep meeting. "Boss..." Jimin said.

  Jungkook looked at him then at the dog. He gave him a cracker "What's his name?" He asked.

  Jimin sat down on the grass but five feet away from him. "Chimmy" he answered. Looking at Jungkook, he looked like a normal boy.

    Jungkook smiled "Well, go now." He said as his smile faded.

  Jimin blinked twice "Boss, please let me join-"

    Jungkook gazed at him "You do not mention this outside, never." He said.

  Chimmy laid down on the grass. "Okay... but-"

   "Shit... run. Run right now." He said as he looked behind Jimin.

  Jimin frowned and saw the concerned look on jungkook's face. "Why?" He asked.

  Jungkook stood up "GO!" He yelled.

  Jimin flinched as he stood up too "What is hap-"

  "If you want to live, then fucking leave." He  looked behind Jimin. Seeing two people in all black looking for jungkook.

   "I won't, I'll live-"

    Jungkook held chimmy up, making Jimin hold him "They see you with me, you're a target and they kill you." Jungkook said.

   Jimin puts chimmy down, He knows he can find his way back home alone. He is a smart dog. "I'll prove to you-"

  "HE IS THERE!" The man pointed at jungkook.

  Jungkook frowned frustrated as he held jimin's hand and started running. "You fucking never listen." He said.

    Jimin ran with him, he knew he was in trouble now. "Where are we running to?" He asked.

     "Do I seem like I fucking know?" He said.

   The two panted heavily, they were still chasing them. Jungkook stopped and looked at the corner of a street "You go that way, they'll follow me-"

  "I'm staying with you!" Jimin said.

  Jungkook bit his lip frustrated, he held jimin's waist and pulled him into the corner, trying to avoid the two men for atleast a couple of seconds. The two clashed bodies, jungkook's hand on jimin's mouth so he won't speak a word. Only heavy breaths are heard. Jungkook looking out as Jimin didn't know what to do with his hands. They were just awkwardly on jungkook's waist.

                <♡> To be continued <♡>

         Is anyone going to the bts concert on the 15th? Because I'll be there.