Chapter: 17

<♡> The Reason Why <♡>

        Jimin looked at the boy carefully, how did he grow up? What led him to a life like this, running, running, and hiding. Basically, that was his whole life probably. "I don't need permission, you're not a king." He said as he turned around making Jungkook gaze at his back. Jungkook scoffed and closed his eyes not replying to the boy.

____

       Jungkook's eyes opened in the late morning, they have slept a lot. Jungkook didn't get good sleep for a while. He looked to his side and the smile he had on his face was replaced with a frown. "Jimin?!" He looked around to see if he was anywhere but he wasn't. He stood up and quickly raced to the door to open it and check outside, but it was locked from the outside. Jungkook breathed heavily "JIMIN!" He yelled while he shook the door.

    There was a million questions in his head. Did Jimin do this? No, he wouldn't do that. Was he kidnapped? The kidnapper would have easily killed jungkook in his sleep, so why would he kidnap Jimin? Jungkook knew it was tactic to make him go look for Jimin and do whatever the kidnapper says. After a couple of minutes, jungkook heard his phone ring, he quickly answered. "Hello?" He said.

   "You remember the fucking 10 million that you stole from me, well I want double or you won't see your pretty boy anymore." The voice said.

    Jungkook quickly put the phone on speaker so he can try and trace the phone, but he can't use his internet. "Oh you mean Jimin, we met a couple days ago, you can have him." Jungkook replied trying to gain more time to find a way and track the phone.

    The voice started chuckling "You can tell me that all you want, but keep in mind, every hour you're late, every part of his body will be cut off, you don't believe me then hear him" he paused "TALK YOU PIECE OF SHIT" he yelled at Jimin.

  Jungkook heard sniffles and knew it was Jimin, he sat on the grass shocked as be stayed there blaming himself for this. "Boss-"  he heard his voice and he felt like he was getting choked up by someone.

   "You heard him, you have five fucking hours only. You will meet me in the address I'll send you, bring the police or you're dead, oh wait, you can't. They're looking for you!" He chuckled.

   "Listen here, touch him, lay a finger on him, or even look at him and you're dead, if I see scratches or any of that sort and I'm fucking killing you with my hands-" the man hung up on jungkook. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair frustrated.

    "You heard him? He sounded like you're his property, now you're mine." The man held jimin's chin and looked at him with a smirk.

     Jimin frowned "I'm not your property you asshole-" a gun was pointed at jimin's head.

  "Behave or you're dead, you know I can kill you easily." He said as Jimin stayed silent, not wanting to cry infront of the man.

    The door banged open, jungkook stood up quickly "You called for help" Namjoon said.

   "Namjoon, I h-have to find him, quickly too. I can't let them hurt him. It's a-all my fault, I should have looked out for him and not slept, I should have-"

   "Jungkook, calm down." Namjoon held his shoulders and tried calming him down. "It's no one's fault, we will find him." He told the boy.

    Jungkook exhaled "I can't wait five hours, I need to go now." He said trying to push Namjoon away.

  Namjoon held him "Are you crazy? You can't even fight well, clearly you're injured."  He held jungkook's wrist and pulled him to his car. Jungkook sat in the car worried as he can jimin's voice in his head calling him for help, he didn't know how attached he was to the boy until he was away from.

  Namjoon started driving, he can see jungkook's leg shaking nervously as the boy just had a horrid expression on his face. "Jungkook, calm down for a second. I told you we will rescue him." He patted the boy's shoulder.

   Jungkook nodded "I will." He replied.

   Namjoon sighed "Is that why you never wanted to date?" He asked him.

   Jungkook swallowed, he knew he was a dangerous guy and he didn't want any danger revolving around his partner, but I guess that didn't work out well because it still revolved around Jimin. "Yes..." he replied.

    "Don't worry Jungkook, Jimin will be safely in your hands by the end of the day." He told him.

   Jungkook looked at his hands "My hands.." he mumbled while now fear replaced determination, he was determined now to save Jimin and give those assholes a lesson, even if he has to kill them.

              <♡> To be continued <♡>