Chapter: 16

<♡> Custom Bandage <♡>

              Jimin looked at him and sighed "Stop yelling in my ears." Scooting closer to him so he would have better control of the boy. Their thighs were touching but their heads were away from eachother.

     "Well... treat me gently." He said in a pouty tone.

    Jimin giggled and gazed at jungkook, not breaking eye contact, "It's going to hurt a lot, do you want to endure it or go to the hospital?" He asked him.

    Jungkook sighed "We can't go to the hospital. At this point, every police officer is looking for us." He stated.

    Jimin stood up and tried ripping a sleeve out of his shirt. But, he couldn't. Jungkook frowned "What are you doing?" He asked.

   "I- ghh" he kept trying, he sighed and looked at jungkook "You do it, I can't. Rip this out of my shirt." He told him.

    Jungkook tilted his head "Why?" He asked.

    Jimin got between jungkook's legs so he can have control over the shirt. "We don't have any bandages and I need something to cover your wound." He said.

   Jungkook held jimin's sleeve with one hand, the other softly was placed on his opposite shoulder. He started ripping it out of his shirt. "You're stronger than I thought." Jimin commented.

  Jungkook smirked and finished ripping it out. "Mhm, you want me to rip out the other one so it would look better until we buy new shirt?" He asked. Jimin nodded, he switched his hands and ripped out the other sleeve.

   "Okay now, the pain will be really bad. Do you want to bite onto something?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook scoffed "I'm not pathetic, I can endure it." He said while he folded his arms.

    Jimin opened a water bottle, he looked at jungkook and his smug face completely dissapeared, replacing it was a shocked one "Y-you're going to pour wa-water on it?" He asked shocked.

   Jimin nodded "Yes, we don't want it infected. Alcohol would be better but, we don't have access to that at this moment." He said. Jungkook shook his head and pushed Jimin's hand away.

    "No! You're insane. You want to kill me?! Go away!" He said.

    Jimin looked at jungkook "Come on, don't be a baby about it." He said.

  Jungkook scoffed and pushed Jimin away again "Baby?! Do you know how much this hurts" he stated nervously.

   Jimin sat next to Jungkook "That's why I told you to bite onto something." He said. Jungkook looked around but there isn't really something he can bite on to.

    "J-just do it." His voice cracked.

   Jimin faced him while he slowly looked at him concerned "Hold me if you need to." He said giving permission to Jungkook to hold him if he can't handle it.

   Jungkook rolled his eyes "Pft, I don't need to-" he quickly held his waist while he watched Jimin slowly tilt the water bottle. Jimin didn't want to do this too, he knew it will hurt like hell. But not treating it would be more of a pain in the future. He was nervous about it because the area was a little deep. The water poured on jungkook's skin and he heard a groan from him, hands clenching tightly on jimin's waist. Jimin just decided to do it fast, it's better than painfully slow. He poured it all quickly and heard yelling from jungkook. Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore and leaned his head on jimin's shoulder as he was pouring the water. Jungkook bit on jimin's shoulder making Jimin flinch.

   "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin hissed as he was bit by jungkook. After that, he quickly grabbed his sleeve that they cut and tied it around his waist, jungkook stopped biting and kept his head on jimin's shoulder. Jimin cleared his throat and sighed, "Seriously! My shoulder." He said.

     Jungkook leaned away "You said to bite onto something." He mumbled quietly. "Also! Don't call me by my name." He said.

   Jimin slipped the shirt a little underneath his shoulder and saw a red mark, almost bleeding. Jungkook gazed at it then looked down, scratching the back of his head embarassed. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." He said.

   Jimin folded his arms and sat beside jungkook on the grass. Jungkook blinked twice "I also didn't mean to tell you that you're useless..." He mumbled.

   Jimin scoffed "Jungkook when you do something bad, you apologize." He said. Jungkook stayed quiet and looked away. Jimin looked confused, has he never ever apologized to anyone before? Or does he think he is better than everyone else. "Okay." Jimin said. Laying down on the grass and closing his eyes.

  Jungkook laid down too and looked at Jimin, "Sorry.." he whispered as he slowly faced away from him to sleep.

      Jimin opened his eyes and saw the boy hugging himself to sleep. "So you do know how to apologize" he whistepered.

    "I didn't say anything." Jungkook whispered back.

    Jimin giggled "I'm not pathetic, I can endure it." He mocked jungkook's words to tease him.

   Jungkook turned around to face the man "You've gotten bolder with me, hm. Watch it." He spoke.

   Jimin slowly held his hand up and pushing jungkook's shoulder, forcing him to sleep on his back "Don't sleep on your sides, you'll bleed again." He said.

    "Jimin, you keep touching me without permission." He said as he tilted his head to make eye contact with him.

                 <♡> To be continued <♡>