Chapter: 28

<> Daring actions <>

Jungkook rubbed the older's thigh as he held him up. The two finally have time alone in a comfortable place and he didn't want to waste any second of it. Yet, Jimin had another plan in his head. He wanted to eat and shower first, he wanted a shower really badly and he couldn't procrastinate anymore. "Jungkook~ after eating and showering, mhm?" He said.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown. He didn't answer and kept gazing at the boy. Jimin patted his shoulders "I promise after we eat and shower, I'll let you do anything." Claiming and cupping his face.

Jungkook pouted and removed jimin's hands from his face, he placed the boy down on the floor and sat on he bed with his arms folded and pouting. Jimin shook his head because the man was acting like a brat at that moment. He opened his wooden chopsticks, taking the food out of the plastic bag and smelling the food. He sat on the floor and took a bite from the sushi they bought. He opened the sauce and glanced at Jungkook "Come eat, it's really good." He said.

There was no response from Jungkook, Jimin held one and dipped it in the sauce, he looked at Jungkook, standing up and walking up to him. Sitting in front of him on the bed and smiling "Open your mouth, I'll feed you." He said.

Jungkook looked away rejecting to talk or eat with Jimin. Jimin sighed "Fine, I'll go eat with the boys-" he was held by his wrist before he could stand up and leave.

"I'll eat..." he mumbled.

Jimin wanted to giggle because his plan worked so fast, but he held it in. He saw the younger open his mouth and wait for the food. Jimin slowly leaned in to feed him but he quickly ate it himself and giggled while eating it. Seeing the disappointment in Jungkook's face then the smile that came after "Messing with me isn't the best choice." He threatened Jimin with a teasing tone.

Jimin shrugged "You have to earn me feeding you!" Claiming as he was held on the bed and laid down.

"Earn it... sure." He started kissing his neck softly while Jimin chuckled.

Jimin was so close to give up on eating and showering because of the kisses he received. He was excited too but he wanted to feel fresh and energetic as he did it. "Okay- Jungkook you earned it-" he was stopped by his own giggle because he can feel Jungkook slowly sliding his hand underneath his shirt.

Jungkook leaned away and bit his lip "Babe, you promised I can do anything~ don't you remember on the train?" He said.

Jimin nodded "Yes Jungkook you can, but are you going to deny my request for eating and showering?" He asked in a pouty tone.

Jungkook sighed and got off Jimin. He left and sat on the floor near the food "You have to feed me then!" He claimed.

Jimin was happy that he finally agreed and didn't force anything. He walked up to him and sat on his lap "You were so close to pursuing me," Jimin took another sushi and dipped it in the sauce and gave it to Jungkook to eat "You're really a tease you know that?" He asked. Jungkook giggled maliciously while he ate the food.

____

"Answer me! Are you not talking to me because I hugged Boss and Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi started to unpack some of his clothes so he can change out of the clothes he was wearing at that moment. Taehyung crept up behind the man and suddenly back hugged him. "Y-Yah!" The older stuttered.

Taehyung kept hugging him "You're getting jealous these day, aren't you? Why? You have no right to but why?" He whispered in his ear from behind.

Yoongi pushed away the younger's hands and faced him, "You're too touchy with other men." He complained.

Taehyung held Yoongi's waist and pulled him "Should I touch you only then?" He smiled seeing that Yoongi didn't push away his hands that were on his waist.

"Yes." He answered.

After hearing his response, Taehyung didn't waste any more time and leaned in to kiss him.

Meanwhile, the couple in the other room finished eating. "I'll go shower, you can wait for me here." He said.

Jungkook kept following Jimin to the shower. Jimin giggled "What do you want!" He asked.

Jungkook took off his robe revealing his naked boy "I'm showering with you, isn't it obvious?" He turned the handle and water started pouring out.

Jimin blushed as he gazed at Jungkook's body "J-Jungkook, you're crazy." He stuttered.

Jungkook smirked "Are you showering with your clothes on? Take them off." He said.

Jimin's face was red as he slowly striped in front of the gaze that didn't leave his body one second. Jungkook had no shame, he was enjoying looking at Jimin take off his clothes. "Stop-p" Jimin shyly said.

Jungkook kept smirking and didn't stop his gazes "You're gorgeous~" he said making the older blush even more and turn away while he took off his pants and underwear. Jungkook stepped in the shower first and felt the hot water on his skin, he sighed relieved because it felt good. "Hurry up!" He whined.

Jimin turned around and got into the shower with him, facing away while he blushed and covered his face. Jungkook held the older's waist which made him flinch, feeling his soft hand on his wet skin made him feel excited. Jungkook kissed his shoulder softly "Can I do anything now?" He asked.

Jimin nodded closing his eyes while he felt the kisses on his neck and shoulder, hands going up and down his chest while the hot water streamed on their bodies.

"Anything you want~" he mumbled.

<> To be continued <>

       Having 4 tests a day is not fun :)