Chapter: 31

<> Who's the boss <>

Feeling comfortable in the comfy bed, naked bodies share their body warmth under the blanket, eyes closed while their hands inter-wined not on purpose. Having a good night sleep is what they needed the most. Feeling something soft, what is it? Jungkook tilted his head thinking it was nothing but then feeling it again, on his neck. Opening his eyes and seeing Jimin softly pecking his neck.

"Good morning, handsome~" Jimin said while he resumed on kissing Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled happily and hugged Jimin. Hiding his head against his chest wanting to sleep more. "Why are you treating me like this in the morning?" Jungkook asked feeling suspicious.

Jimin giggled and caressed Jungkook's hair "Just because I love you~" he stated.

Jungkook leaned away "Okay, what is it. What did you do? Are you breaking up with me?!" He asked as he gazed at the man in-front of him that was giggling.

"Jungkook! Nothing happened, I just wanted to give you some love." He pouted.

Does he really not have anything on his mind? What if he is prepping Jungkook for the worst but feeling bad so he is treating him good now? Is Jungkook's suspicion right?

"Hmm... okay." He replied as he rose up and grabbed the water bottle to drink of it.

Jimin watched him silently while he laid on the bed. Looking at his boss's tattooed body. Better than he imagined, his chest had tattoos, thighs, and back. It was just so perfect on him. Jungkook rose a brow and swallowed the water "Want some?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head "I'm not thirsty," he waited for Jungkook to put the bottle down so he can pull him into bed so he can cuddle "Hug me~" he demanded.

Jungkook giggled "Something is defining going on..." he mumbled and hugged Jimin.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was sleeping on the bed and Taehyung had his arms wrapped around his waist, spooning him in his sleep. Last night, they confessed feelings for each other and kissed. But that's all what happened.

   The older opened his eyes and his lips curled, this was just he wanted but he was too much of a coward to tell Taehyung. He pushed Taehyung's hands away and turned around to face him. "Beautiful.." he whispered as he gazed at him in his sleep.

    He wanted to touch his face, he slowly moved his fingers near his face. Wanting to quietly touch him so he won't wake up. Only millimeters away from touching his face and the loud phone starts ringing. Yoongi freezes in action while the other wakes up. He sees Yoongi frozen in that position with his hand near his face. The older blushed as he still didn't move. Taehyung smiled and ignored him while he took the phone to answer it. That made Yoongi even more embarrassed because he didn't face what Taehyung has to say about it, he knows he will bring it up later against him.

  "Good morning, boss!"

   Yoongi turned to the other side and closed his eyes wishing he would disappear at this moment.

   "Hm, okay. We will be ready then."

    He hung up and nudged yoongi's shoulder. "We have to be ready in twenty minutes." He said.

  Yoongi turned to face him "Are we going on a mission this early in the morning?" He asked.

  Taehyung nodded "Yes, now get up! I'll go shower first." He got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

____

    "Jungkook! You can't wear that. Let's wear nice clothes." Jimin whined as he watched his lover. He was wearing a navy tank top with ripped black skinny leather jeans and black timberlands.

   Jungkook folded his arms and pouted "B-But it is nice." He hugged himself as if he was hugging his clothes, liking how he looked in them.

   Jimin shook his head "They're not nice enough for a date. Let's go buy some clothes," he held Jungkook's hand pulling him. His boss held the edge of the bed like he is holding for his dear life. "Jungkook, let go."

    "THIS IS NICE CLOTHES! YOUR TASTE SUCKS OKAY." He yelled.

  Jimin started pulling with both hands "No- not for a date." He stated.

   "I WON'T CHANGE MY CLOTHES- I'M THE BOSS OF YOU AND I DECIDE SHIT" He held the edge of the bed tighter.

____

   After Yoongi and Taehyung were heading to the city. Yoongi looked around and tilted his head "What mission did he give us?" He asked.

   A hand inter-wined with his and holding it tightly "He told us to have a fun date." He smiled.

   Yoongi smiled looking at the floor shyly, he was completely fooled by Taehyung. "You played me?" He asked seriously, trying his hardest not to smile.

   Taehyung leaned in near his ear to whisper "Not yet, that will be in bed." He said. Slowly letting go of yoongi's hand then running full speed knowing he was going to get scolded by his Hyung.

     "I would run to catch him, but he'll be back anyways. Also it's only the morning." Mumbling as he slowly walked the direction Taehyung ran to.

____

    "See! You look so much nicer like this." Outside of the fitting room, he was standing and smiling at his boyfriend.

    Jungkook rolled his eyes "I can't believe you forced me into this..." he murmured.

   Jimin patted Jungkook's head "You said you won't listen to me but you did. Then I guess I'm the boss of you?" He teased his lover.

   Jungkook didn't reply and closed the fitting room door pulling Jimin in swiftly "Are you?" He asked as he pinned him against the mirror on the other side.

           <> To be continued <>