chapter 2

-flash back-

"Nothing will be the same without you..." She fell to her knees and stared at the picture.

"I'm here mom." He cried, but she didn't seem to care.

"There is no life without you." She covered her face with hands as she cried hard.

"I'm here mom..." He yelled this time at her, "I'm here...your son!"

"I have no son..." She turned to look at him.

--------------------------------------------

Dean slowly opened his eyes, he barely could see anything. His vision was blurred and it was dark. His head started pounding as he slowly remembered what happened. Some asshole had kicked him.

"Look who decided to finally wake up and join us." A stern voice said.

Dean gritted his teeth as he recognized the voice. He tried to get out of the chair he saw he was sitting on. It was no use. He looked down and saw his hands and legs were bound to the chair. He growled, "Tony..."

The hanging light above Dean turned on and the 'great' Fritz stepped into it. His black hair was slicked back as a cigarette hung between his lips. He wore a high end black suit. It was obvious he was a rich boss. He grinned at Dean in a detesting manner, "Mr. Dean Winchester...it's been a while."

A while? Tony Fritz had his father killed when he was 16. Fritz was the same age, the youngest mob boss around. So of course it had been a while. Dean narrowed his eyes into a glare, "What is going on, headass?"

Mr. Fritz removed his cigarette from his mouth, "You've been trying for god knows how many years to find me. You got a bit too close so I decided to just bring you to me...put your mind at ease."

"Yea right...what's going on here?"

Mr. Fritz pushed his cigarette out on Dean's shoulder, giving him a small burn, "We're keeping you hostage..."

"Hostage?"

"The police and everyone else better leave us alone...or else we'll kill you."

"That plan sucks...you know you can't get far. I'm the best there is...I'll escape and kill your a--" He was interrupted when Mr. Fritz slapped him across the face.

Mr. Fritz shook his hand as he stared at the cop, "You may be the best but we have someone who is the best also." He motioned someone to come over, "This is Castiel. He'll be watching you."

A slightly shorter man than Dean came forward. He wore black baggy jeans, a tight white tee shirt and a black beanie on his head covering his hair. Dean stared at him and remembered it was him that knocked him out. He looked at Mr. Fritz, "He won't stop me..."

"Just corporate with us and I'll let you have a chance at me. How does that sound?" Mr. Fritz offered.

"You can take that offer and stick it up your ass! I'll escape and kill you!"

Mr. Fritz laughed, "Sure you will...keep on talking." He motioned something.

A bigger man hit Dean over the head, causing him to black out. Mr. Fritz looked at Castiel, "Don't worry...he's all talk."

"I wasn't worried." Castiel simple said, "Am I supposed to stay here and watch him?"

"No." Mr. Fritz smiled, "You're taking him home. House arrest actually..."