Chapter 10

-The Finale-

Castiel opened the front door revealing Rob and Gabriel, along with two other men in black suits. Rob stared at Dean, who was still handcuffed to Castiel. Gabriel pushed them away and went inside, "It's time to see Mr. Fritz."

Rob crossed his arms, "Why is he handcuffed to you?"

"How come they hire children these days? where's the Child Protection Rights?" Dean sneered.

Rob was about to respond but Gabriel stopped them, "He's the best there is Rob...Castiel had to keep him in his sight."

Rob glared at Dean. Gabriel looked at Castiel, "Undo it so we can take him."

"Shouldn't I go too?" Castiel handed Rob the key to the handcuffs.

Gabriel shook his head, "I think it's best if you don't..."

"Why not, Gabe?" Castiel crossed his arms when he was free, "I'm sure the boss wants to see me."

"I'm sure he does, but he has business with Mr. Winchester to attend to." Gabe glared at him, knowing what Castiel's plan was.

"I want to see him." Castiel said bluntly.

Gabriel sighed as he nodded, "Fine. Let's go."

Rob gripped Dean's arms and pulled him along to the van outside. Castiel followed Gabriel and locked the door. Gabriel watched the other men go to the van, he looked at Castiel, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to see the boss, what else?" Castiel stared at him.

"Liar. What's the real reason?" He watched Castiel walk passed him.

Castiel walked down the steps, "I just want to see the one I love."

Gabriel stood there dumbfounded by the comment. Was it true? Did Castiel love Fritz? Gabriel didn't believe it though...it was a play. Castiel was going to kill Fritz.

They got into the van and drove off. In the back were Rob, Gabriel, Dean and
Castiel. The other two men were in the front seats driving the van. Dean sat there with his hands handcuffed behind his back, and stared at Castiel who sat across from him. Castiel avoided eye contact with him and stared down at his hands. Dean started humming a tune, just to be annoying. Rob looked at him, "Quiet."

Dean smirks, "Make me!"

Rob scoffed, "You dare talk back to me? You little b-"

"Calm down, Rob." Gabriel interrupted.

Castiel tried not to laugh so he closed his eyes and thought about what he was about to do. Gabriel looked at Castiel from the corner of his eye. Dean started whining, "My hands hurt!"

"Shut up!" Rob growled.

"You shut up, little boy!" Dean snickered.

Rob hit him lightly on the head, "Stop being annoying!"

Castiel looked up at Rob, "That's how he is...the whole time I had him he was annoying."